chapter 12 The Unknown Female Voice

The Unknown Female Voice

"Aemma? Who is that?"

"Aemma Ruccuzo! Wife of Giovanni Ruccuzo. Mother of Leonardo and Liyana Ruccuzo!" Said carina.
"Liyana??"
"Aemma died when Leo was 10 while pregnant with Liyana! She was a kind soul!! A perfect Ruccuzo wife!"
"So you are telling me it is her ghost?"
" It is too late for this conversation my child!! you should get some sleep!"
"But-"
"Go to your room and sleep!!" Carina said as she walked back to her room closing the door on Blue's face.

Brooklyn went back to her room thinking about Aemma! Is that really a ghost? then why should a ghost cry like this? can a ghost to cry? Then why is the ghost not haunting us? Thoughts many thoughts as many thoughts clouded brooklyn's mind. With fear in heart but curiosity in mind. Mystery in everywhere she went to sleep.

*

Somewhere in Spain:
In a huge Mansion...

a little boy who has almost 5 years old was looking down to the front yard through his window.. he watched a car coming to to their pouch.
A black one with tinted glass. he doesn't know if there is someone inside or not!. All he knew was he is going to leave!

"¡mi príncipe!" Suddenly a lady with beautiful green eyes just like his entered the room!! Dressed in rich colours and pearls!!. The boy turned to hearing his mother's call!.

She had black long hair! Cherry red lips! And fair pale skin! Smile at him with her beautiful lips!
"¡Prepárate querido, vamos a cumplir tu mayor deseo!" She said in her angelic voice.
"Nosotras vamos a conocer a papà?" The little one asked with so much curiosity....
"sí querido"
Soon she made her son dressed and got into the car... of course it was not their car! it was sent by someone else to call them. She is smiling at his, but looking away from him she is sad deeply sad. She tried to hide her tears!.

"Mamma?" Called the little boy.
"Sì cariño?"
That's the only thing they remember. Or can remember! Or wish to Remember? Or forced only to Remember? The very next moment a heavy vehicle collided with the car. Hit the car!
"Mamma?!?!?!?!?!?" The little boy screamed.

Suddenly Enzo woke up from his dream. Woke up from his memory. He scared Liviah! Who was sleeping next to him!
"Enzo?? What happened?"
"Nothing. Just a nightmare!!" he said as he laid back with her.. Liviah curled into his chest and cupped his face and said "its okay!!" Kissing his cheek.
"Mm!!" he said kissing her "Good morning Querida!"

"Can I ask you something?" She asked!
"Sure!!" He whispered kissing her forehead.
"Will you be able to pick me up after school?"
"Ooh yeah!! You wanted to go shopping right? what about today??"
"Really??"
He noded yes!
"Ti amo tanto"
"Yo tambien te amo!"
"Ooh hangover of the dream??"
"This is what I am!! And I am yours!" saying this he started kissing her neck! She giggled!
"Enzo?" She moaned.
"Shu!! Don't wake your parents love!" As he continued.

*

Its Almost Dawn...
Leo's car stopped in front of a house.
Him without any of his men is a rare sight, and here it is..
He got out of the car and pulled out two boxes from the backseat.

Holding the huge boxes on both arms he managed to press the doorbell..
The person opened the door was Emily!!
She was shocked to see him this morning... shocked seeing him only...

"Leonardo?" Her baby was asleep on her shoulder...
Leo got inside without an invitation. Unloading the boxes on her couch he said "good morning Emily!! How is the baby?"
"W..What are you doing??"
"Aah.. It's just some clothes and toys for the baby!" He said taking the hands of baby and kissing them.
"You shouldn't have done that if you had really cared for the baby!!"
"He was bad for you!"
"So do you! Maybe he was bad but my baby lost her father!!"
"Emily" he leans and cupped her face "understand one thing, I am doing this just because I had fucked you thrice! Not because I am guilty of my act!!"
She was shocked the seeing his sudden change.. He continued " I know what I did unforgivable for you! But I like to provide for you and the baby!!"
"All you can provide for me and my baby is your absence"
"Okay fine.. but remember if you have any problem I am just a call away!"
he walked out got into his car and went..
She is stood there rocking her baby unable to understand him..