Chapter 02 The Christmas Eve

The Christmas Eve

~Few months before~

It was a cold winter night. Where families were busy making Christmas trees, baking Cakes and sharing wine. It was the same in the house on street number 54.

She was in the kitchen making Christmas pastries. She tucked her beautiful blonde hair behind her ears while he was telling Christmas stories to their baby, who was too curious about Santa Claus. He came to her having their baby in his arms and kissed his beloved forehead "Hi Honey" he said softly..... "Hi Mr officer"bshe said with a beautiful smile. "Do you want me to help you?" He asked, she suddenly replied "No, I can manage it" he stood there smiling and said to his baby "look what mama is doing" the baby watched carefully....

"You shouldn't have said that to them"
she complained.
"Whom?"
"The Ruccuzos"
" You know I can't do that" he said strongly...
"God knows what they are gonna do next"
He ignored his wife...

When the calling Bell made sound..
"Oh it must be Greta" she said happily
" I'll see" saying this he went to the door, maybe because his time is close he didn't care to check who was it before opening the door.

He was surprised, No he was terrified to see him. A young man with Ocean Blue Eyes Walked in, "Merry Christmas" he said while giving a gift to the baby he brought.

"What do you want Leo?" he asked hold him his baby tightly.
"You know that better than me" the young man said.
His blue eyes were Deep and mysterious like ocean, he must be in his late 20s, he is barely 6 feet tall, his brown hair contrasted with his white shirt and brown pants. That pair of lips looked so perfect with that crooked smile. He was pleasant but not.

When his beautiful wife came out of the kitchen.
"Merry Christmas Emily" he said seeing her. Without even thinking for a second she grabbed her baby.

"Leo? Leave as alone I will do anything you want" he said looking at the scared faces of his wife and child.
"Ahh! Don't agree this soon" Leo was disappointed.
"Leo please" he bagged.
His disappointed eyes stucked on his beautiful wife. "Will you do anything?" as expected was his next question. He became piece less for a moment.
"How did you came to my place officer? With your cars and armed force right?" Leo continued "but that wasn't enough to threaten my boys, but look at me! I am here in your house alone, unarmed! Ah not unarmed, I have a gun with me. yet you are afraid. That is Power!. Power no degrees can offer you!". Saying this he pointed that gun on his forehead.

"Take whatever you want just leave me alone" he cried. Leo wasn't surprised to hear this.
"See Emily? Your husband is ready to sacrifice you". Leo said to Emily.
She was crying hard hugging her baby..
"Do you still want him?" Leo asked.
What could she do? without saying a single word she just cried.

Looking at the baby he covered his ear with his other hand, seeing this she covered the baby's ears.
He pulled trigger a single second was enough for the bullet to smash into his forehead.

She closed her eyes holding her baby tightly to had chest. Looking at the dead body for a few seconds he walked to Emily, He caressed the baby and whispered to Emily "He wasn't good for you". Saying this he walked out of that house, His men were waiting for him outside.
"Clear it and make sure they are okay" he commanded and got Into his car and driven away...

To be continued.....