Chapter 04 The Gentlemen.

The Gentlemen.

From there Enzo went to his room.
His room was not luxurious as the others. But definitely one comparing to normal ones. Instead of a brick Wall, one side of the room was made up with glass allowing him to see everything that happening outside that mansion. A one way mirror.

It is always frustrating to be a mobster's nephew. Then no need to say about being his long distance sister's son, and his right hand. Enzo got into his room frustrated... but as soon as he stepped in someone Pinned him to the wall, someone with really soft hands. Those hands held a knife into his neck.

Before he could react he saw that beautiful brown eyes. Those eyes seemed like the coziness of fall evenings. Those juicy pink lips with the sweetest smile in this world. Her dark brown hair falling over her divine face.. like the angel itself blessed him with a sight.

"How the fuck do you get inside?" He growled.
"You left this on my bed last night" she said while taking his ID card out of her Jean's pocket. Her voice, it was so soothing that it can even make the most painfull death in this world painless and beautiful.
He smiled and within a second he pinned her back to the wall and ask softly "what are you doing here Livi?"

She smiled, He then kissed her soft lips which was eager to touch his. She closed her eyes and drowned in his warmth.. he then slowly took that knife from her, where she let him have everything he wants...

"You know it's not safe for you to come a inside like this" he said while tucking her hair behind her ear.
"I have you to save me" she giggled.
"Please don't do it again love" Enzo said.
"I missed you" she said leaning to his chest.
"I was in your bed last night! I spent an entire night with you and I just left few hours ago and you already missed me?"
"Can't I?" She replied to Enzo's question. He smiled..
She kissed him smiling and tried to take off his shirt.
"No! Livi no!" Enzo said stopping her.
"Hey? I'm not gonna rape you" both of them laughed to her words. She then took off his shirt...

God his body was so much beautiful than Leo's.. If Leo's body was carved by God himself then Enzo's doesn't belongs to this world. But unlike Leo Enzo had many scars on him, scars made by blades, ropes, belts, bullets etc...
But she, She pushed him into his bed and Kissed each one of his scars...
She is Liviah Marino, Enzo's Livi!, his girlfriend, his better half, the person he loves the most in this world.

"I love you Enzo!" Liviah said while resting her head on his chest.
"Ti amo e ti amerò sempre" Enzo whispered caressing her.

Suddenly someone knocked on his door. Is almost gave Enzo a mini heart attack. "Hide somewhere" Enzo said panicking. Because he will be in great trouble if anyone finds out that he got his girlfriend inside.

"Enzo! Open the fucking door!" Just then he heard Leo's voice from outside. That's when he got on his feet.
"Livi its just leo" enzo said while opening the door.
"What the fuck took so long to open this fucking door?" Leo asked, soon he saw Liviah and shirtless Enzo...
"Oh I'm sorry! I just forgot my Enzo boy is not just a boy anymore" Leo said covering his eyes.
"What the fuck do you want?" Enzo asked.
"May I come inside?"
"Fuck you"
"Thank you" leo just came inside.. "Hi Liviah" leo said to Liviah
"Hi Leo!"

"Now tell me what you want" Enzo asked closing the door behind him.
"Who is that new maid?" Leo finally asked his need.
"Maid? We don't have new maids"
"No? Then whom did i saw?
"How do i know?"
"But, she was wearing our maids' clothes" leo said
"What? do you saw any Chick?" Liviah asked. But Leo was offented hearing that word. " She was not a chick" he said.

"Then who was she Leonardo?" Enzo asked sitting next to his livi. Leo took a breath "she was  an angel! I just saw her for a single moment, just a moment but I felt like I am blessed to have that. Her eyes looked like Honey, she was fair like snow, she was even younger than you Liviah"
"Younger than me? I'm already 9 years younger than your cousin, but you got a girlfriend Leo" livi said
"Fuck her" leo didn't hesitate.
"I think I know her Leo" Enzo said but his face turned sour.

Leo sat on his knees before Enzo and said "dimmi"
"I think I saw her in the new batch" Enzo said.
"What??" Leo shouted and stood up.
"Now it started hurting right? support your dad a little bit more" Liviah said.
"Livi?" Enzo called her..

Batch? Yes every year there will be a batch of 12 virgin girls, brought to serve Giovanni Ruccuzo in every way possible. Some of them where brought from orphanages where some were sold to Mafias. Even some are sold by their own parents. Some of them haven't left that house, they are still sleeping in its mystery.
Now the girl he fell in love is the one his father brought to fuck.

Leonardo stood silent for a moment.
"You know I can't do anything about this" Enzo said tapping his shoulder.
"I'm his son only" leo went outside saying this...

Enzo took a deep breath and said wearing his black shirt back "Now get up Livi! I'll drop you home and let me deal with the CCTV visuals"
"I am not leaving you Enzo" Livi said standing up.
"You are. Don't you have exam tomorrow?" Enzo asked holding her hands.
"Enzo? Baby? Please!"
"You are leaving now, amore mio"
"No!"
"And don't you dare to do it again" enzo warned her. She looked at his eyes with a puppy face.
"I'll be there at night my Bellissima" Enzo said while giving a kiss on her forehead. She gave him a tiny smile.

*

Meanwhile leo went to the kitchen. God knows what Giovanni is hiding in that mansion, there will be always filled with guards...
Everyone greeted Leo, for some he greeted back, for some he showed some gesture, for some he ignored....

As soon as he got into the kitchen, he saw 12 young girls dressed up in black and white, the dress specially made for maidens.
Where an elderly maid was telling them their job...
Seeing Leo everyone bowed in front of the prince of that Empire..

His pupils expanded when he saw the same eyes looking at him standing at the end of the row.
She was even beautiful than he explained. But way too much younger than him. She was shorter than him. And beautiful than every human being...

"Alice?" Leo called
When the elder maid came to him and said "sir?"
"I wish to share few words with that beautiful lady" Leo's said pointing at her...
When Alice turned to her and called her closer.
She walked to them, even each step she made was beautiful. It was a visual treat to his eyes. Because he was so much in love.
"What's your name bella?" Leo asked.
"Blue"
"Ahh?"
"Brooklyn"

To be continued....