Chapter 21 Our honeymoon

Our honeymoon

Next morning...
In the Ruccuzo mansion the clock struck 9:00 am but Brooklyn and Leo were still sleeping peacefully... Under the warmth of the heavy blanket.. Skin to skin touched.. having too much amount of comfort..

Meanwhile in the kitchen Martina was looking for Brooklyn everywhere.. everywhere in the kitchen, store room, bedroom, all where and everywhere..

Knowing the presence of Sunlight touching Brooklyn's soft face she opened her eyes.. the room was all white from the sunlight.. Leo was sleeping peacefully... His skin shined like gold from the sunlight.. the olive green undertone was covered with the goodness of gold.. she was to see his Ocean Blue Eyes complimenting this but she didn't want to wake him up...

She slowly removed his hands from her waist.. which he was holding her close to him... not letting him feel a single thing... she grabbed her dress and stepped out of the room...

She opened the door without making a single bit of noise
But she was stunned to see Martina in front of her door..
"Brooklyn??" Martina's voice was rough "what the hell are you doing here?"
"I... I was!" Blue stammered as she didn't find words to reply...
"Are you fucking with him??" Martina shouted at her "do you have any idea what are you fucking doing?"
Brooklyn said nothing but stayed silent
"Answer me you cunt are you fucking Leonardo?"

"Yes!" The answer but not in her sweet voice but in his deep growl.
The golden eyes of hers found comfort when it met his ocean blue eyes..
"Leo!" She softly whispered...
"Yes, she is fucking Leonard Ruccuzo!" Said Leo wrapping his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him and continued "And telling this to anyone is equal to forcing me to remove your soul from this pathetic body of yours"
"But Mr Ruccuzo!?"
"You have heard nothing. You have seen nothing. You know nothing! Got it?"
"Yes sir!" Martina said that she surely know that he will be a monster.
"Now fuck off"
Within a few seconds Leo and Blue was alone there...

"Don't worry darling!! Everything is in control!" He said cupping her face..
"Mm" she could say nothing but whisper this...
"Oh mio bello! Sei assolutamente stupenda oggi mattina!"
"What?" She can't understand a single word.. and he knows it very well!
"Regalami questa belleza! Lascia che io ti possieda!"
"I can't understand you!"
"I know! It is nothing serious baby!"

*

Meanwhile in the Ruccuzo club.
Liviah was standing in front of the mirror wrapped in a blanket.. when Enzo came out of the shower.

"Buenos dias Querida!" Enzo said kissing her..
"Buenos dias!" She said smiling..
"Did you sleep well?"
"There wasn't much time but yes!" She said smiling which both of them giggled to.
"That is so sweet to hear my dear especially when it came out of your lips! Now get ready darling!"
"But... Ahh Enzo?"
"Yeah?"
"I don't have anything to wear!"
"Ahh!??"
"I mean..since you have done this condition to the only thing I was wearing!!... Amm!"
"Oh I am really sorry caramia! I got carried out!" Enzo thought for a second and said "do one thing you can wear some of my clothes for now! And we can go shopping and get everything you need!"
"Okay!!"

Enzo went to his cupboard searching for clothes for her.. along after searching Enzo found something..
"Here!" He handed her a hoodie
"This must work!"
"It will! And take this too! this is an old one and I hope it will fit you!" He gave her his old jeans.
"Its big!"
"Please adjust for a moment baby!! Think it is a baggy jeans"
"Yeahhh!!"

She grabbed everything in her hand and waited for him to disappear.. but he just sat back on the bed!...

"Ahmm.. You not living?"
"perché dovrei, amore mio?"
"voglio cambiare il mio vestito"
"oh, non vergognarti, tesoro! Conosco ogni centimetro quadrato del tuo corpo. L'ho sentito... l'ho baciato!"
"pervert!!"
"Thank you!!" He watched her change her dress and get ready peacefully sitting on the bed.. but his eyes are saying that there is something that is worrying him inside.