Chapter 14 We both know that it's not fashionable to love me

We both know that it's not fashionable to love me

"Brooklyn?"
"Mm!"
"Do I have the permission to make love to you tonight?"
"Yes" she words were soaked with shyness.

He smiles as he already knew the answer. He slowly took off his shirt.
For the first time Brooklyn got to see his fine body like a Greek god.

Poor girl! It was visible from her eyes that she doesn't what's happening now or what's going to happen next. But she trust her Leo to death.
He fell on top of her kissing her neck..
She had no idea what is she supposed to do. But the kiss felt like heaven.
Leo's hand slowly slide to he back unzipping her dress. She gasped when she got the breathtaking feel of Leo's cold hand touching her naked skin.

"Its okay my love!!" Leo whispered in his Blue's ears. She was frozen, motionless, powerless, clueless, voiceless!!.
All she did was enjoying his warm presence. But deep down inside she can feel the seed of fear sprouting.

He slide her dress off her body leaving her only with her beautiful baby blue lingerie. She looked like a goddess to his eyes. Not knowing her move, body and mind filled with shyness her hugged him, unable to bear miraculous feel he's gifting her.
She touched his naked skin!! For the first time in her life she's touching someone like so.
He moved down kissing her shoulder, sliding down her bra strap.
Gasping she held his hair.

Suddenly he grabbed both her hands and pinned it to the bed above her head. he slowly went back to her ear kissing it and whispered "stay still my Blue!! Allow me to love the way i want."

His hand ran down her body caressing each inche of it.. His hands found rest at her thighs.
"Leo!!" She gasped.
"Sì caramia!"

His hands found its way between her inner thighs. She was the finest woman he have ever touched. She was young, beautiful, untouched, pure and not ruined by this nasty society. Which increased his desires towards her a hundred times more!!.

"Do you want me love??" He asked seductively. How long can a girl be innocent? How long can she hide her desires? She noded yes.
Leo smirked.. He then reached his hands out for his wallet. He pulled out a comdom.
Holding it between his lips he slided his pants down, he then asked "are you ready baby?"
She noded again. The smile on his face was from pure bliss.
"Okay!! This is gonna hurt a little bit" more than lust she could see love in his eyes. No matter what people says Leonardo loves Brooklyn and Brooklyn loves Leonardo, that was enough for them.

He tore the plastic cover of the condom with his teeth and wore it without any delay.
Blue watched not knowing what actually it is.
Leo slowly slide her panties down kissing her passionately.
He then whispered in her ears "tell me if I'm hurting you badly"
She noded.

He doesn't want her to feel pain. He kissed her lips with all love he have for her, while he pushed himself inside her.
She gasped! But this time with pain. Pleasurable pain.
"Leo!!!!!"
"What is it Blue? Do you want me to stop??"
"No.... No!"
He slowly started moving.
She moaned.
Your girl moaning because of the pleasure you are giving her an absolute beautiful thing to witness.
She felt the wetness between her inner thighs! She looked at him scared.
"Its fine my love!!" He kissed her forehead "you are fine!"

*

Meanwhile in the Ruccuzo mansion.

"What are you doing Enzo??" Liviah asked surprised.
"Don't you know??" Enzo with a smirk.
"But... But baby you should be taking rest!!"
"I am" he jumped on top of her making her lay on his bed.
"En--" he didn't allowed her to say any other word. He kept kissing her... After a moment she started kissing him back...

She thought he'll just after a kiss but he didn't. He slowly slide his hand inside her top cupping her breast. He then pulled down her top and started kissing them. His room filled with the sound of her passionate moaning...
Desperate, needy, wanting, wanting more of her Enzo she took off the cloths leaving herself half naked. She kept kissing him.

She gripped his back when he kissing those sensitive spot of hers. But her hands were on his fresh bruises.  Suddenly he gasped of pain.
"Oh I'm sorry!!" She suddenly took off her hands.
"It was actually kinda good Livi!!" He smirked.
They both laughed while their lips competed to kiss each other.

While Liviah slowly ran her hands down his body. She touched him down there. He suddenly gasped. She could feel him, each and every inch of him. She watched him trying to hold his moan. She slipped her hands inside his pants.

Suddenly he pulled away and got up! "Livi no!!"
Seeing this reaction of his she got up covering her body with a blanket.
"Not now Livi!! Please!"
"Enzo??" Her eyes filled up.
"Mm??"
"Is there something wrong with me??" Noticing the change in her voice Enzo suddenly sat with her and cupped her face. "Hey???? What are you talking about?"
"Tell me Enzo!! Tell me honestly! is there something wrong with me"
"No!!! No! You the most perfect woman i have ever seen. You are just simply perfection"
"Then why??" She sobbed "why?"
"its not because I don't want you baby!"
"Then?"
"Its because i don't wanna be like my  uncles and cousin!! I don't wanna play with you! I want it to be pure! I want to save it for our wedding. I want it to be forever baby!!"
Livi hugged him sobbing. He wrapped her in his arms and whispered "I'm sorry baby!"

*

Brooklyn found peace in Leo's arms.
They laid naked on top of ripped clothes, used comdoms, blood stained bedsheets ets wrapped in each other's arms.
"Blue?"
"Mm!"
"Do you trust me love?"
"Mm!"
"Be there will be Love!! Stay forever in my life baby!"
"I'll be with you until my last breathe"
He hugged her caressing her hair.

"You feeling good now??" Leo asked.
She noded yes.
"Good!! We should get home before sunrise!!"

To be Continude.....