chapter 22 Our honeymoon

Our honeymoon

Parking his car in the car pouch, Antonio walked into the Ruccuzo Mansion which was under renovation....

No ID card verification is needed.. He walked inside, and a few of his men greeted him..

The door closed behind him as soon as he entered his bedroom... he was suddenly pushed into the wall and kissed on the neck by his wife.

"Serena! Love?" He grins.
"Shu.... Welcome home honey!" Said Serena kissing him passionately..

She then pushed Antonio who had less grey hair and wrinkles into the bed.. Serena looks like a Victoria secret model before giving birth..  she came on top of her beloved husband..

"I haven't got enough time with you after marriage!" She said.
"Wait until honeymoon love!" He replied passionately..
"No.. I am too desperate for that!" Saying this she unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing his neck.
"Serena?!"
"Shu.. be a good boy!" She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pant..

The room was painted white and all the furnitures there was black... now it is their responsibility to paint the room with different vibrant colours.. with different colourful memories.. this will be the first one.

Serena tried to catch her breath moving up and down riding her husband..
Antonio can't help but see heaven even in the empty white ceiling..  he shared this beautiful sweet taste of heaven to Serena as her lips touch his.

"How fast did a month went?" Asked Lia.
"That is so true! I really missed you" Replied Liviah.
"Me too.What about mom and dad?"
"I don't know! Enzo said they will come!"

Suddenly Serena snapped back in reality..

"You look so beautiful in this!" Said Lia.
"Oh i love it!" Said Liviah who was wearing a beautiful Angelic wedding gown.

Lia who was wearing a purple dress was fixing her dress.. some other girls are doing her hair and makeup.. she look like the happiest woman in the world.

Miss Liviah Marino soon to be Mrs Liviah Rodriguez looks absolutely beautiful in that angelic gown which was fully made out of lace. It was off shoulder and full sleeved...

and minimal Gold jewellery and soft pink makeup with a purple hue

"You look so beautiful!" Said Azura who was admiring Liviah sitting beside Serena....
"Aww! Thank you my beautiful!" Said Liviah smirking at her...

"Isn't she the perfect bride?" Asked Lia giving her big sister a soft purple flower bouquet matching her ring which had lavender, Lilacs and purple roses in it.
"Of course she is!" Said Serena "Liviah?"