🌺 Chapter-30🌺

After spending almost half day in the surveillance room Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook came out with the h information they have found

As they entered the living room, they saw Lisa and Irene sitting there saw many men standing infront of them and both the girls were instructing something to those men.

"They are our gang members" Jungkook said as he saw the confused faces of Hoseok and Taehyung. They both nodded their heads understanding.

"Uh.. I'll go and check on Nam" Hoseok said. When he received a nod from both of them he went towards Jin's too. 

Hoseok made his way to Jin's room, the gravity of their discoveries weighing heavily on his mind. As he approached the door, he took a deep breath, preparing himself for whatever state Namjoon might be in. He knocked gently before entering.

Inside, the room was dimly lit, with Jin and Jisso still at Namjoon's side. They looked up as Hoseok entered, their expressions a mix of concern and hope.

"How is he?" Hoseok asked quietly, his eyes fixed on Namjoon's still form.

Jin offered a small smile. "He's stable. His condition is slowly improving. But he's still weak and needs a lot of rest. And another good news, Jennie and YN will wake up soon too"

Hoseok nodded, relieved. "That's good to hear." He glanced at Jisso, who gave him a reassuring nod. "We found some information. There's a symbol on the attacker's cloak. Jungkook is running it through their database to see if we can identify it since none of us have seen that symbol before."

Jisso's eyes widened slightly. "That's a good lead. If he can identify them, we might be able to prevent any future attacks."

Hoseok sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I just want to make sure Namjoon is safe. All of us, actually. We need to be ready for anything."

Jin patted Hoseok's shoulder. "We will be. We have each other, and that's our greatest strength."

Hoseok managed a small smile, grateful for the support. "Thanks, Sir. I'll stay here with him for a while. I need to be near him. You and Noona should have some rest. You are weak as well"

Jin and Jisso nodded, understanding his need to be close to his brother. Hoseok pulled a chair next to Namjoon's bed, sitting down and taking his hand gently. He could feel the steady, albeit weak, pulse beneath his fingers, a reminder that Namjoon was still fighting. While Jisso and Jin stood up and left from there after giving a reassuring nod to Hoseok. He very well knew where they both are going so he didn't questioned.

Meanwhile, back in the living room, Taehyung and Jungkook approached Lisa and Irene, who were still instructing the gang members. Lisa looked up and saw them, her expression shifting to one of curiosity.

"Did you find anything?" she asked, her tone hopeful.

Taehyung nodded. "Yes, we have a lead. There's a symbol on the attacker's cloak. We're working on identifying it."