🌺Chapter-26🌺

"Y

"Y..you guys are Deathstroke?" Taehyung asked in a shocked tone.

The Min family froze, their expressions turning from shock to disbelief as Taehyung's words hung in the air. Namjoon and Taehyung stared at them, awaiting an explanation, their eyes filled with a mixture of confusion and concern.

Jimin stepped forward, his voice calm but tinged with uncertainty. "Taehyung, we... we didn't want you to find out like this," he began, his words hesitant as he struggled to find the right way to explain their secret.

"That means you are Deathstroke? The biggest Mafia Group?" Namjoon asked ignoring Jimin's words.

Yoongi nodded, his expression grave. "Yes, It's true. We've been hiding our identities to protect you guys from our enemies. We didn't want you to involve in our mess," he admitted, his voice tinged with regret.

Jungkook's hands clenched into fists at his sides, his gaze fixed on Taehyung. "But you have to understan. Everything we've done, every choice we've made, has been to protect our family and you guys," he explained, his voice filled with urgency.

Taehyung's eyes flickered with a mix of emotions, his mind racing as he processed the revelation. "But... but why didn't you tell us? Why keep it a secret?" he demanded, his voice trembling with a mixture of hurt and betrayal.

Jimin took a step forward, reaching out to Taehyung with a pleading expression. "We were afraid, Taehyung. Afraid of what might happen if our enemies found out about you, about your family," he confessed, his voice thick with emotion. "We wanted to keep you safe, at any cost."

"And even after that, we aren't safe" They all turned back hearing the voice and saw Jin standing there along with Jisso.

They both came inside the room and stood near Taehyung and Namjoon. "Even tho you wanted to protect us, you failed!! Our sisters are injured right now cause of your enemy!! And what did you guys thought of us? Do you think we can't protect ourselves that you hide this big thing from us?" Jin said, his voice telling he was very angry.

The room fell into a heavy silence as Jin's words hung in the air, his anger palpable as he confronted the Min family with their failure to protect their loved ones.

Namjoon and Taehyung exchanged a glance, their expressions filled with a mix of guilt and frustration as they grappled with the weight of Jin's accusations.

Jimin took a step forward, his voice filled with remorse. "Jin-shi, we never meant to undermine your abilities or your strength," he began, his words sincere as he sought to mend the rift that had formed between them. "We were only trying to shield you from the dangers that come with our way of life. And we thought Mr. Cha has already told you this.

Yoongi nodded in agreement, his expression troubled. "Yea. And it isn't something we go around to tell people. We didn't told in starting cause neither of us liked the each other. And later when we became friends, we completely forgot about this" he admitted, his voice tinged with regret.