Part 103 Does Dahuang also need to study?

Hearing his mom refer to him as a "bad kid," Zhou Yuehan hastily grabbed her hand to explain. Si Nian chuckled, but seeing the scratches below his eyes, she realized how close they were to his eyes. Children had delicate skin, and the swelling bloodstains looked painful.

"Of course, Xiaohan isn't a bad kid. But if something like this happens again, we shouldn't confront them directly. If we can't win, we should run away, report to the teacher, and then tell Mom and Dad when we get home. Mom and Dad will help you deal with them!" She was worried about the impulsive nature of the younger child, fearing it might get him into trouble in the future. Education needed to start from an early age.

The younger child nodded, seeming to understand. Si Nian took him to the clinic to clean the wound with hydrogen peroxide before heading home.

As soon as they heard the sound of a motorcycle, Shitou immediately carried Yaoyao and ran to Si's house. He shouted loudly, "Auntie, you're back! Look, I brought Yaoyao with me, and she's being so good!"

Inner thoughts: Finally found a chance to freeload at Auntie's house for a meal.

Not knowing what to do every day kept him awake at night. But he was too embarrassed to come and eat.

Si Nian bent down and patted his head, praising him, "Shitou, you're amazing for helping with your little sister and coming to Auntie's house. Auntie will give you some candy to eat."

"Yay, Auntie is so nice!" Shitou cheerfully ran inside.

Zhou Yuehan furrowed his brows, wondering when Shitou had become so familiar with his mom. She even praised him. His mom had never praised him.

He bit his lip and watched as Shitou ran into his own house. Feeling a bit jealous, he hurried to catch up.

As soon as Si Nian handed a few candies and cookies to Shitou, she heard Zhou Yuehan's plaintive voice beside her, "Mom, I want some too."

Si Nian paused for a moment, then smiled and grabbed a handful for him. "Here you go. Since Xiaohan got hurt today, you can have a couple extra."

Zhou Yuehan's face immediately brightened, his eyes shining with joy. But he didn't forget to share with his sister.

"Sister, these are the candies Mom gave me. You can have one, and leave one for brother. Keep the rest." He unwrapped the candy, the rich aroma of milk wafting into his nose, making him salivate involuntarily.

But Zhou Yuehan remembered that Mom said eating candy every day wasn't good for the teeth and could cause cavities.

He gave all the candy to his sister and brother. If they both got cavities from eating too much candy, and only he had a mouthful of pearly white teeth, Mom would surely love him more.

Thinking about this, Zhou Yuehan happily spun around in circles, then ran back upstairs, grabbed a mirror, and carefully examined his small teeth, cherishing them for a long time.

Siniang bought a lot of mung beans. Originally, she intended to use them to make mung bean soup, but drinking cold beverages every day isn't good. It would be wasteful to leave them sitting there. So she thought about making mung bean cakes. Mung bean cakes have an excellent flavor, and when made well, they have a very fine, dense texture. Fragrant, soft, and not sticky, they are extremely suitable as snacks or tea treats for children. Biscuits are too dry; they get stuck in the teeth and can cause overheating.

Siniang soaked all the remaining mung beans overnight. Because mung bean shells are relatively hard and affect the taste, they need to be soaked overnight and rubbed repeatedly to remove the skins, so that the steamed beans have a softer texture. However, there weren't many mung beans left. Siniang asked Stone, who hurried home and soon brought back most of a bag of mung beans. Feeling hesitant about taking things from others for free, she gave Stone fifty cents, considering it a purchase.