Chapter Five: Shocking

~*~Author's Notes~*~ Thank you to a lovely fan who reminded me I did not mention these songs are not mine! I apologize again! I was in a rush and wasn't thinking when I posted! Thank you koalagirl(i forget the rest of your username). Cool from West Side Story and Good 'n' Evil from Jekyll and Hyde the Musical. I apologize yet again! I do not own these songs. It was a minor mistake on my behalf. please forgive me.

“This is seriously humiliating…we are a group of superheroes…and we have to have a buddy system…this is just great…” Clint complained, his hands in his jacket pockets.

The whole team walked together whether they liked it or not just an extra precaution. Loki or Adeen could show up at any time and with Adeen being on Loki’s side now, she could manage to hack into the building just like that. They were all just walking in silence, not sure what to say. They pretty much all hated the fact that their friend betrayed them, but yet they still wished she would come back to them and that they could forget this all ever happened. That was obviously not going to happen at all and each and every one of them knew that for a fact. Tony stopped and got in Clint’s face glaring down at him.

“Unless you want Loki or Adeen to come and kick your sorry ass, I suggest you shut up…” Tony threatened darkly.

“Why don’t’ you get out of my face, Stark…?” Clint growled, narrowing his eyes angrily at him.

“Why don’t you make me, hoodlum?”

“That’s it!”

Clint went to punch Tony in the face only to get pulled back by Thor and Natasha pulling Tony back. Clint pulled away from Thor’s grip and clenched his hands into fists.

“I swear, the next creep who calls me hoodlum…”

“You’ll laugh.” Steve told him, getting in between them. He looked between the two then at the others. “Yeah, now you all better dig this and dig it good. No matter who or what is eatin’ at you, man you show it and you are dead. You are cuttin’ a hole in yourselves for them to stick in a red-hot umbrella and open it. Wide. You wanna live in this lousy world? You play it cool…”

He had been waiting for this moment they all finally snapped. There was only a matter of time before they all got on each other’s nerves. The past few weeks had been a living Hell for them all and he could tell they were all starting to want to kill Loki over this whole thing.

~Clint

“I wanna get even!”

~Steve

“Get cool!”

~Tony

“I wanna bust!”

~Steve

“Bust cool!”

~Clint

“I wanna go!”

~Steve

“Go cool!

Boy, boy, crazy boy

Get cool, boy

Got a rocket in your pocket

Keep coolly cool boy

Don’t get hot

‘Cause man you got

Some high times ahead

Take it slow

And Daddy-o