Chapter Four: Few Weeks Later...

~*~Author's NOtes~*~ Hey ya'll! The song i'm using in this chapter is Elephant Love Medly from Moulin Rouge (starring Ewan McGregor *sighs dreamily* and Nicole Kidman!)! Hope ya'll enjoy! :D

Chapter 4: Few weeks later

            Adeen sat on the roof in her black Maison Martin Margiela short dress, black flat boots, still wearing her cuffs and cross necklace, and her curly hair draped over her shoulders with a Silver Diamante Criss Cross headband in her hair. She looked over the city in the distance through her black rimmed glasses, swirling her hand around fluently, making water go around in a circle. She gazed over at the water she was controlling. She was so focused on the water that she hadn’t noticed Loki watching her the whole time by the door to the roof.  Loki leaned against the wall on his one shoulder, watching her with a smile on his face. He chuckled silently and waved his hand once, making the water turn to ice and drop to the ground, crashing into the cement into millions of little shards. Adeen jumped to her feet and turned around, shocked by what just happened then calmed down when she saw it was just Loki and not Amora making things difficult on her.

            “Oh, hello, Loki…I did not know you were there…” she quietly told him looking down at the ground, embarrassed from her jumping.

She smoothed out her dress with her hands, looking back up at him. Loki chuckled softly pushing himself up from the wall and walked over to her slowly.

“I apologize…I didn’t mean to frighten you… I was just observing,” he told her softly, coming to a halt in front of her.

He pushed a strand of her hair gently behind her ear and sighed a little bit.

“Oh…you didn’t frighten me…I thought it was Amora messing with me again…that’s all.”

“No, I wanted to just surprise you by making an entrance.” He slyly told her.

“Well…you sure did make one Hell of an entrance…”she admitted to him playfully.

Loki chuckled at what she said and shook his head lightly.

“Beautiful and clever…I love that in a girl…especially if it is you…”

             “Please don’t start that again…” Adeen sighed turning away from him.

            She really did like Loki but she wasn’t sure if she wanted that quite yet. For some strange reason deep inside, she still felt feelings for Bruce even if he didn’t love her. Loki grabbed her arm gently and turned her around to face him again, looking her in the eyes. Adeen returned his gaze trying not to fall for his beautiful blue eyes that made her want to gaze into them for forever.

~Loki

            “All you need is love.”

~Adeen

            “Love is just a game.”

            She ripped her arm gently from his grasp turning away from him, walking away beginning to play hard to get a little bit. Loki smirked and quickly followed after her, stepping in front of her.

~Loki

            “I was made for loving you, baby

            You were made for loving me.”

~Adeen

            “The only way of loving me, baby

            Is to pay a lovely fee.”