22. Increasing Hate

Ik baar dekh lijiye

deewana bana dijiye

jalne ko hain tyaar hum

parwana bana dijiye

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Ambey apartments, Patiala, Punjab

Trishnoor's pov

11:30 pm

I walked inside our house after unlocking the door with Junnu's hand in mine.

"Oh mumma we enjoyed so much! We go again?"

"Ofcourse we wi-"

"Noor! Where were you? Look at the time!" I heard him speaking while walking from the living room towards us.

I locked the main door and walked past him.

"Noor!" he said firmly as he held my arm and twisted me around.

I looked directly in his eyes.

"Where. Were. You?"

I just softly blinked my eyes while I looked at him with no feelings ever.

"I asked you something Noor. Its 11 pm and its not safe. You never go out at this time."

I chuckled. "So now you finally remember you have a wife."

I stepped forward towards him and looked in his eyes more intensely.

"First answer me. Where were you?"

"At the office. Where else?"

Hotel Heaven Plaza

Thats where you were.

I smiled.

"Now tell me Noor. Where were you and Junnu?"

"Seems like its not only you who has an office." I said and removed his hand from my arm and walked away.

Before going inside the room, something came in my mind and I stopped, "don't pretend to care when you don't" I wanted to say this out loud to him. But I did not say.

Instead I went to Junnu's room to put her to bed.

I was broken when I saw Akaal in the hotel and I actually tried to call him.

He picked my call too, but he said that he was in his office in an important meeting.

And I didn't know what to do next.

Tears were flowing continuously from my eyes but I couldn't help.

Before I could go away, someone patted my shoulder.

I turned around and saw it was Jaskaran.

"What happened Trishnoor? Why are you crying? Is everything fine?"

"Y-yes ofcourse."

"No you don't seem like it. Please tell what happened, are you okay?"

Not coming up with an excuse, I found one. It was stupidest excuse ever.

"Nothing, I just wanted to have an ice-cream."

"Arey you're crying over this? I still want to treat you to the dinner, please Trishnoor, I insist."

"I-I can't. My daughter."

"Lets do one thing, let your daughter also join us for the dinner. Since she is unwell, a change of environment would make her happy."

"I am sorry but I would have to decline." I had said and was about to leave when Vanshika came in too.

She walked in really close to me, near my ear.

"Trishnoor, he has become our client only cause of your presentation and I am thankful for that. But you have declined him 3 times, please come with us Trishu. And dont be scared, I would be there, other colleagues as well, its not like you're going on a date with him."

"Yes but-" I wanted to reply him, when I heard someone saying,

"Hey, do you know where is Akaal sir?"

and another man replied to him, "yes, he is in the room with Madam Kiran."

"Okay, thats nice, they both look so good together, I won't lie.."

"Arey dont say this. He is married."

"So what? Being married doesnt mean a man cannot go out and have fun. Plus I am sure his wife would be so ugly. 6 years and we have never even seen her. Banda itna sharminda hai apni biwi se."

"Oye Trishnoor! Where are you lost?" Vanshika snapped infront my eyes.

"Y-yes?"

"You're coming right?"

"Sure." I said with a smile but trust me I was tearing apart from within.

"Thats great, while going to the location, we'll stop by your house so that we can pick up Junnu."

"Thank You."

"Come lets go-"

"Hey I had a question.."

"Yes?"

"Is there any other meeting here?"

"Where?"

"In this hotel? Like there are so many cars and everything-"

"Yeah, the richest business man of Punjab is going to have a meet up with someone. What was his name? Akaal, yes he's Akaal."

"Akaal?"

"Arey don't worry, tumhare wala Akaal nahi hoga, ye toh kaafi ameer hai. Suna hai his ancestor was the highest chief in King's court."

"Ofcourse. Mere wala Akaal thodi na ho skta hai..."

🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒

Meme-material!!!

A girl asked me to update because apparently she cannot wait and she loves the book.

I politely said, not trying to be rude but I never for once saw you commenting or voting on chapters.

I just have one question guys.

I have never ever asked for any voting or comment target. NEVER. And still I update. Because I feel jisko karna hoga vo khud krega vote nd comment and main kisi ki bheek nhi mangungi.

The question is, jab tk vote target nhi dega koi, tab tak aap log khud kyu nahi krte?

I mean-

Chalo chhodo. Its like weird for me to even talk about it.

Bye.