12. He's a monster

He's a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart
But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love
Isn't rational

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Patiala, Punjab, India

Akaal's pov

I sit on a king chair inside a dark dungeon.

It was enveloped in darkness, with only flickering torches lining the damp, stone walls casting eerie shadows.

The air was thick with the scent of decay and mildew, sending shivers down the spine of anyone who dared to enter.

Chains rattle ominously, echoing through the cold, clammy corridors, hinting at the presence of unseen horrors lurking in the depths.

Torture devices laid scattered around, their rusted edges glinting in the dim light, serving as a grim reminder of the dungeon's sinister purpose.

The sound of dripping water added to the chilling atmosphere, creating an unsettling symphony that haunt the nightmares of those unfortunate enough to find themselves trapped within its confines.

"Who told you to say I am your boyfriend" I don't look at anyone but the floor.

"You don't deserve me as your even for namesake boyfriend but chalo bola toh bola, what was the need to say 4 years?"

"S-Sir plea-se take me out of-it-s-sir please"

"Cry. My wife also must be crying there alone, thinking that I cheated on her! Cry more!"

"S-Sir I will die here!"

"Tell me what was the fucking need to speak all that shit!"

I saw the cctv where Sukhman told a lot of love stories between her and I to Noor even after I had cut the call!

And those love stories is what made things worse.

"You know what, put more ice" I ordered my men.

She was trapped in a huge glass ice box.

My wife has fever because of this lady.

How could she sit calmly.

I tried calling Noor for 104 times.

But every single time it said "the number you have dialled, is currently switched off"

Kitna ro rhi hongi vo..

It's not even good for her health.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh" Sukhman screamed as more ice was put in the box.

"Take good care of her" I ordered Sikander and was about to come back to our apartment but realised something.

"You know what? Take her out of the box"

She fell down and vomited the moment she came out.

"Clean yourself and make yourself presentable. Jo raita tumne failaya hai, ab usey theek bhi tum hi karogi!"

She was still crying.

"I am so-sorry sir. I just did that f-for fun. Please d-dont kill me"

I laughed.

"Tumhare fun ne mera toh ghar ujaad diya na"

"Sir I am so-sorry"

"Get this shit inside your heads everybody, I am fucking married and nobody should dare to add my name to anyone else. Is it understood?"