1. The Perfect Happy Family

Ishq par zor nahi
Hai ye vo aatish gaalib
Aankhon ne kuch aise chhua
Halka halka uns hua
Dil ko
Mehesoos hua

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Ambey Apartments, Patiala, Punjab

6:00 a.m.

"Akaal!! Please tell me you are not playing" Trishnoor standing in the kitchen said loudly while cutting the tomatoes.

"We are definitely not playing!!" Two voices at the same time spoke and then giggled.

Hearing the laughs, Trish kept the knife and slowly went towards their bedroom.

She opened the door slowly without making any noise and stood there crossing her arms to her chest and did not speak anything.

They both were so engrossed with their doings that they did not realise Trish was watching them.

Suddenly the girl's eyes saw Trish while Akaal was busy laughing.

"Akku shhh!!" The girl said while looking at her.

"What happened love?" Akaal not aware of Trish standing at the back asked the girl.

"Trishnoor happened. What else?" Trish spoke from behind while entering the room.

Akaal instantly closed his eyes getting scared because they both were caught now.

"Uhh hello mithiye" Akaal said with an awkward smile.

"Ajooni, get down from the bed and put all your toys in the box."

"Mumma I wanna play!"

"Yes it's your first day of school and you will make many friends. Ajooni will play in school. Come on! Now get down from the bed!"

Ajooni was 4 year old daughter of Akaal and Trish.

She looked 99% like Akaal.

But her eyes?

They were Trish's.

Dark brown almond eyes.

Whereas Akaal had the lightest shade of brown.

Ajooni slowly got down from the bed and took all the toys and went out of the room.

But before going out she looked at Akaal and laughed and said,"papa daant khaaenge ab"

"Junnu you still didn't leave?" Trish said with a dominating tone.

"Offo mumma. Chholyyyy!!!" She said and went out.

(Sorry)

"I told you to make her ready yaar. And here you started playing with her. She will get late." Trish said irritatingly to him.

He looked down smiled and then looked in her eyes.

"I just wanted her not to be nervous about the first day. Didn't want to be a burden for you." He said and kissed on her forehead.