Appearances in Outros

~*~

Ending 1 - Wind by Akeboshi

Nariko does not appear in this ending because... obviously because this is about Naruto and how he went from being lonely with no friends to having a supportive team.

~*~

Ending 2 - Harmonia by Rythem

She appears in a photograph in this ending, though she had no role in the arc this ending was used for.

~*~

Ending 3 - VivaRock-Japanese Side by ORANGE RANGE

Sadly, she does not appear here. As much as I pictured her here walking with her teammates and sensei, I didn't add her. The reason why I didn't was because she didn't have any role in this arc other than watching the finals. I really love this ending!!

~*~

Ending 4 - ALIVE by Raiko

Nariko doesn't appear here because... pfft. No one really appeared here but Naruto. This is his story after all, lol. The camera's just zooming in on him.

~*~

Ending 5 - Many Times Before by The Massmissile

Nariko makes an appearance here with her teammates and the Konoha 12 after Naruto turns around. She is later seen with them all again watching the sunrise.

~*~

Ending 6 - Meteor by TiA

She does not appear here.

~*~

Ending 7 - Mountain-a-Go Go-Two by Captain Straydum

She does not appear here.

~*~

Ending 8 - The First Time I Spoke With You by GaGaGa SP

Nariko appears here in a childhood photo of her and Sasuke sitting in her house.

~*~

Ending 9 - Lost Words by No Regret Life

She does not appear here as well- Sasuke left the village and this ending is basically Sakura and Naruto's sorrow.

~*~

Ending 10 - Speed by Analogue Fish

She does not appear here.

~*~

Ending 11 - Because You are With Me by AMADORI

Nariko appears in a shot with Kurai and Aiko, all of them smiling at the camera.

~*~

Ending 12 - Parade by CHABA

Nariko appears in a black dog onesie (unlike the other females) with her hoodie on her head, looking down out of embarrassment. Aiko is there nudging her, possibly telling her to lighten up.

~*~

Ending 13 - Yellow Moon by Akeboshi

Nariko appears with Aiko and the other girls of the Konoha 11 here.

~*~

Ending 14 - Pinocchio by Ore Ska Band

Nariko is not here because.. because why? Let Naruto enjoy himself with the animals.

~*~

Ending 15 - Scenario by SABOTEN

Nariko appears here, posing for the camera with Kurai and Aiko.