He Looks Like Naruto...

Third Person POV

Boruto and Naruto were walking in the village, with Naruto telling Boruto more about himself... or to be more specific, telling lies.

"So yeah! The girls here love me, especially Sakura."

"Is that so?" Boruto couldn't help but to snicker at what he heard, considering the fact that his father didn't get with his teammate in the future.

He received a glare from the other blonde, growling a little at him. "And just what the hell is so funny to you, kid?"

"Sorry- it's just.. you don't look like the type to get too many girls, don't you think?"

That made Naruto furious. What did some new kid like Boruto know about him and whether or not he got girls or not? That kid didn't even know him too well. After all, it was their second day together.

"I do get girls! Believe it!"

"Prove it to me then." Boruto smirked slightly, putting his hands in his pockets.

Naruto had to think fast about how he was going to prove himself. That's when he saw his answer. Team Amaya was making their way towards them in silence, and the blonde's eyes lit up when he saw her.

Nariko saw Naruto, not even acknowledging the blonde boy next to him. She wanted to turn around and go to her house, but what was the use? He would have followed her home.

"Nariko! Yo! Hey! Nariko, over here!"

"Agh.." The brown skinned girl facepalmed when she felt like everyone was staring at her, but really no one was in the village except for a few people.

She stopped in front of him, staring him in his blue eyes with her brown ones. "What."

"This clueless guy next to me said I don't get girls around here", Naruto nudged Boruto, which made the other blonde blush slightly. "Tell him what you know about me!"

Nariko's eyes went to Boruto's, and that's when her head was filled with many thoughts about him. Thoughts that felt completely stupid to her.

This guy looks exactly like Naruto. Literally, with the hairstyle, blonde hair color, blue eyes, those marks on his face, everything. I have yet to hear him speak though, and I bet he sounds like him too. Could he be his cousin? Long lost brother? Long lost twin brother? ..Or could he be from Naruto's future? ..That was dumb. Okay, seriously who is this guy? Now that I think about it, he looks a little bit like Hinata too, but it's hard to really explain it.

"Nariko?" Naruto snapped his fingers in the girl's face, which caught her attention. "Nariko, tell him!"

She blinked her eyes a few times before replying in her usual deadpanned tone of voice. "He's very popular with girls." Boruto and Kurai both sweatdropped after she said that. "I think girls from other villages even come here just to see him."

Boruto just stared at Nariko, as if he knew what she was thinking in her mind. What was she thinking about? Did she think I looked like my dad?- err, Naruto? Did she think we were related?! I can't have her ruining my cover.

Nariko offered the blonde a soft small smile, and he returned one back to her. Oh, what am I saying? She looks like she won't say anything. Just look at that smile. Whenever I walked in the bakery, she always gave me that smile of reassurance.

"What's your name?" She asked the blonde.

"Me? I'm Boruto."

"Boruto.. okay." His name even sounded like a Naruto, but I'll just stop assuming things in my head, because I never share my thoughts to others anyway. They'd think I'm going nuts.

Kurai scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "There you go again with the lying... Naruto is bad with talking to girls, man."

The Uzumaki gasped. "Hey! If Nariko says things like that about me, they're true! Believe it! I do get girls, Kurai!"

So.. that's Kurai? Here, he looks like a snob who always thinks negative of others. In the future, he's pretty much the same. Boruto thought as he noticed the raven haired male on Nariko's right. At Lightning Burger, he ruined the fun for my friends and I all the time. He looks like he ruins the fun for everyone as a kid, especially for his team.

"Aiko, will you please tell that moron that he isn't popular?" Kurai asked his other female teammate, but she wasn't paying attention. "Aiko?"

Aiko was studying Boruto, blushing a light red as she was doing so. "You're pretty cute."

"Huh?" Boruto noticed Aiko staring at him, then smiled at the compliment she gave him. "Thanks, dude!" Aiko.. she's pretty cute as a kid. I can't believe she got with someone as snobby and rude like Kurai in the future. If only she got with someone more nicer who's appreciative.

"W-What about me, Aiko?" Naruto asked, but Aiko wasn't paying him any attention. "Aiko, am I cute too?" Hmph... Sakura would've said I was cute.

The Onizawa then stormed off, pushing Naruto and Boruto aside as he did so. He was muttering words under his breath, possibly curse words.

"Kurai, wait up!" Aiko smiled softly and followed her teammate.

Boruto looked back at the angry raven haired male, having a perplexed expression. "Uhh.. is he okay?"

"Yeah, he'll be fine", Nariko reassured him before following after her teammates. "Don't mind his stubbornness!"

Naruto huffed. "Hmph.. but as you can see, I'm pretty popular with the girls."

"Then.. why didn't you try anything with those two?" Boruto pointed out.

"Huh? Oh that's different." Naruto began to walk again, and the other blonde followed. "You see, Nariko's just a friend. Aiko was just.. eh, she's sort of a friend too, I guess. I think they're both pretty good looking though."

"I see.. but I think that Nariko girl was lying to you, you know."

"Huh? No she wasn't!"

"Sure... Hehe."

~*~

Author's Note

I was rushing through this one, not gonna lie to you all. I also tried not to involve my characters in every scene with Boruto because.. that's like, a Mary-Sue move, am I right?

But yeah, I was going to have Nariko and her team involved in that scene where the teams were cleaning the bathhouse due to Jiraiya and Naruto's antics, but got lazy and just kept it at this.

Also... probably the only full arc I've seen in Boruto? I mean, I liked it because we get to see the old genin teams. Neji was alive, that's another thing. I also like this arc for Boruto because he's seeing how his parents and their friends used to be at his age. Not him calling everyone "uncle" and "auntie" though.. and he really thought he knew a lot about them! Especially Sasuke. He thought Sasuke and Naruto were still rivals... like, there's a lot he doesn't know.

Was I the only one who thought it would have been good if current Sasuke were to see his past self too? I know I'm not. He knows better now to tell himself a few things. Sigh.. but it's 2024 now and I don't know when that arc aired. Oh well. It happened already. But would it not have been cool?

Okay, bye!