Aiko Kobayashi

Here's some information about Aiko.

~*~

Debut
Anime: Team Amaya (consider it a filler.. lol.)
Movie: Naruto Shippūden the Movie: The Will of Fire
OVA: Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival!
Appears in: Anime, Movie, OVA

Personal
Birthday: September 25th
Sex: Female
Age: (Part l) 12-13
         (Part ll) 15-17
Height: (Part l) 147.4 cm – 148.2
               (Part ll) 161 cm
Weight: (Part l) 37.8 kg – 38.5 kg
               (Part ll) 44 kg
Blood Type: B
Affiliation: Konohagakure
Team: Team Amaya
Clan: Kobayashi Clan
Ninja Rank in Part I: Genin
Ninja Rank in Part ll: Chūnin
Family: Amaya Kobayashi (mother)
Unnamed father (deceased)
Kurai Onizawa (future husband)
Unnamed infant son
Nature Type: Lightning and Fire
——————————————————————
Aiko Kobayashi ( 小林 愛子, Kobayashi Aiko) is a member of Konohagakure's Kobayashi Clan and a member of Team Amaya. In later years, Aiko marries Kurai and becomes a mother of one.

~*~

Background
Aiko is the only child of Amaya Kobayashi and Akio Takahashi, who died on a mission at 18 due to his injuries when Aiko turned four years old.

Amaya had Aiko when she was 15, so she couldn't be on missions with her teammates at the time. Instead, she and Akio helped with raising a newborn Aiko.

Despite not having a father figure in her life, she was always a happy child who wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps.

It was revealed that Aiko and Kurai have known each other since they were children due to their mother's being close friends. The two never attended the Academy as they were homeschooled, learning the basic stuff from home.

~*~
Personality
Aiko is portrayed to be a positive, happy girl who is willing to make as much friends as possible. She tries her best not to think negative of anyone, although she can't seem to help herself.

She is shown to get jealous of others. After hearing that Sakura and Sasuke were dating by Nariko while watching the Chūnin Exams, her dreams of being with the Uchiha were crushed. This made her dislike Sakura, but quickly started to like her after knowing from Sakura herself that she wasn't dating Sasuke (yet).

Aiko was shown to have a thing for multiple guys, not knowing how to keep one crush. An example of this could be Sasuke, when she thought Sasuke was cute (like most of the girls think). Another example could be Kiba, where she had a crush on him with him returning the favor back. As a matter of fact, Sasuke was dared to ask a girl out on a date to prove to Naruto that he wasn't always a grouch. He asked Aiko out, which she accepted. The two held hands for most of their day out, and Aiko even kissing Sasuke on the cheek. When Sasuke mentioned Kiba on their boat ride, Aiko immediately forgot about her feelings for the Uchiha and thought about Kiba. The next day, Aiko and Kiba had a date at the dog cafe.

She can be pretty creative. A few days later after Sasuke left the village, while her team was waiting for the others at the park to come and hang out, she was making flower crowns. Her creativity is also shown in Part Two where she made

She hates to hear sad news and hates to bring the sadness to others. She informed Nariko and Kurai that Sasuke left the village to join Orochimaru, but lightened up after she told them that Shikamaru, Naruto, Neji, Kiba, and Choji were going to bring him back.

~*~
Appearance
Aiko is a fair skinned girl with medium black hair and light brown eyes. She was described by Kiba to be "as cute as a puppy".