Everybody and Nariko

This chapter is just Nariko's relationship with everyone in the Hidden Leaf and more. Despite her introverted character, Nariko has encountered some... peers.

~*~

Her parents

Nariko has a good relationship with her parents, despite her saying how embarrassing they are and such.

~*~

Amaya Kobayashi

Nariko has a pretty good relationship with her sensei Amaya. They met after Nariko got kicked out of the Academy after taking the blame for Naruto's antics. Nariko found out that Amaya was once an instructor for the Academy, but quit due to her responsibilities as a mother and wanted to train her daughter, Aiko.

Amaya let Nariko become the third member of her own team with her daughter and one of her friend's sons. Together, they are Team Amaya. Amaya often tells Nariko to step out of her comfort zone, and even though Nariko appreciates the fact of her sensei believing in her, she doesn't do so. Despite that, Nariko learned a lot from Amaya.

In Part Three, Nariko and Amaya rarely interact, but it was mentioned that they are still close.

~*~

Aiko Kobayashi

Nariko became friends with Aiko after becoming the third member of Team Amaya. Ever since then, the two got close. Nariko's first impression on Aiko was her being constantly annoying, and even though that was the case, she got used to it all. They work well together with Kurai and rarely get in any arguments. As genin, Nariko would keep Amaya away from Guy just to make Aiko happy as she wouldn't want Guy to be her new father.

In Part Two, Aiko and Nariko learn more from each other and get even closer with their teamwork and friendship.

In Part Three, Nariko helps Aiko raise her newborn son with Kurai. The two are still close friends who care deeply for each other.

~*~

Kurai Onizawa

Nariko became friends with Kurai after becoming the third member of Team Amaya. Her first impression of Kurai was negative and didn't know how she was going to deal with him.

Their relationship didn't really develop until Part Two, where Kurai began to trust Nariko. Back then, Nariko understood Kurai's cold behavior, which was the fact that he wasn't close to his late brother who was killed by the Akatsuki.

During the Fourth Great Shinobi War, Nariko and Aiko told Kurai to stop fighting as he was all out of chakra and was giving his all for the most part.

In Part Three, Nariko helps Kurai raise his newborn son with Aiko. A few weeks later, she (and Shikamaru) helped him get a job at Lightning Burger, a job he hates but keeps it as he was getting paid regularly.

~*~

Sai

At first, Nariko didn't like Sai as he was Sasuke's replacement and that he was rude to others. However, she quickly showed a liking to him after finding out that he was into art. The two are alike in a way as they are both shown to be awkward in social settings. Nariko admitted to Sai that he was a pretty cool guy to hang around.

They interact sometimes throughout the series.

~*~

Naruto Uzumaki

Nariko met Naruto at seven years old while walking in the village with her aunt. Naruto greeted her, and when she was going to greet back, her aunt pulled her away from him and defined him as a "pest". Despite her family telling her to stay away from him, Nariko went out of her home to hang out with Naruto.