divided by hatred.

Everything changed that day between romano's and ivan's in romano mansion ..

The bullet pierced lucifer's heart and his heart stopped beating...

It all happened in a moment ..that the happy family was now divided by pure hatred ..

Nicholas was in distraught because of loss of his son ..while romano's were guilty for the mistake that happened ..

Xander left home  that day after he heard that Lucifer was no more

Xander left home  that day after he heard that Lucifer was no more ....and he was the reason for his death ...those eyes who twinkled brightly whenever he looked in them he was the reason that they were closed for forever ..

He knew about lucifer's feelings for him ..but he never showed any response and Lucifer also stayed in his limits always keeping his feelings under control because of their family equations ....he never wanted to  confess to Xander but one day he met the drunk Lucifer in a bar nearby his studio .... He vividly remembered that night .

Lucifer ...Xander called his name to confirm it was him ..

Xander .. Lucifer looked up at him ..his eyes shining brightly as always ..

How much have you drunk you fool ...you are stinking so bad . Xander said as he tried to get him stand up ..

I drank only 3... No 4 ...no ..5 bottles ..Lucifer laughed. 

Okay mr. Drunkard now stay here I will get my car ...Xander said as he made Lucifer sit in a bench outside ..

He went to parking and came back with his car to only see Lucifer dozing off....

Let's get you home Luci ...Xander chuckled ..remembering how he got angry whenever elena calls him that ..

Luci.. I like it ..when you call me Luci ..Lucifer spoke. .

What ...Xander asked .

I like it when you call me Luci ..

But you are always angry when elena calls you that .

Because she's not Xander .....

Ohh so only I have got the right to call you Luci ..huh ..Xander asked as he sat on the driver seat after making Lucifer sit on passenger seat ..

Yes ...Lucifer spoke ..

And why is that Xander asked as he started driving ..