bullshit

It's totally bullshit I never did any of that . Elena said . She was back to college after her birthday celebration with her family it has been just a week after that and  she was standing in front of their lecturer getting scolded .

No sir she pushed me and I fell in the pool.

No sir I didn't pushed her .why would I do that .

Because she's jealous of me and my family I have heard her talking to other classes that she's jealous at how rich I am and that how loving my family is . Maddie  spoke

Wait why would I be jealous of  that . I have a family of mine which is rich and which loves me more than anything in the world.

Look she's bragging we all know that she got here on a scholarship and she lives in dormitory and never I have seen her parents visiting her. How could she could be rich . She's just bragging .

No why would I lie about that and every scholarship student is not poor . Okay Maddie . Elena spoke.

But you are , I can understand that your family is dirt poor but you didn't have to lie to make it up  . Maddie said and the other's started hooting .

Elena is dirt poor ..

I don't want to explain it to any of you but I am not lying.  Elena said as she walked out of the hall . Leaving everyone astonished .

She was really upset with all the things that happened she was being accused even when she didn't do anything wrong .

She pulled out her phone and searched her dad's no . But then she exited out of the app. Then she thought of calling xavier and then Xander and then elizah and then Ashton  but everytime she backed off .

But suddenly someone tapped call button when she was on Alex .

She looked up startled to only see vin their .

Alex answered her call ..

Hello

Hello Elena ....

Are you there .

Vin pointed at the phone and Elena answered it .

Hello Alex ..

What happened Elena why weren't you answering earlier .is everything okay .

Yes what can happen . She answered.

Something's wrong with you right.  You sound low .

No nothing is wrong .

Elena romano are you telling me or should I tell Xavier to call your college and know what happened. Alex threatened her.

What , i told you nothing is wrong why won't you believe me.

So you won't speak . Don't blame me for whatever happens when I tell Xavier .

Okay a girl accused me of pushing her in the pool .

And ...

That's it .

No I know it's not enough to make you this  upset.

Well she said that I am not rich and I am dirt poor and  my family doesn't loves me because they didn't come to meet me often.

Who the hell she is to talk to you like that. Alex was angry .

Relax it's okay she just spouted some  nonsense. I don't mind her

What's her name. .

It's okay Alex .