what's this ?

Elena couldn't sleep the whole night tossing and turning around ... she was awake .

She groaned and called Xavier. .

Who picked on the 2nd ring.

Hello princess are you okay you called this early.

Were you waiting for my call you picked so fast ..

Answer me first ..

I am okay , totally fine I just woke up early and then I missed you. So I called you .

You don't have to give me a reason for it . Lil one . Xavier spoke he was in gym .

 Xavier spoke he was in gym

What are you doing xavie ..

Something is troubling you isn't it .

Hmmm

Care to tell me ..

What if I say no .

That's okay until it's not related to your safety.

I am safe brother why are you always so worried about me being safe it's not like people are waiting to take my life ..

Elena Xavier's voice was on edge .

Sorry I will not spoke like that again . But still I haven't offended anyone that they would want to hurt .so you don't have to worry .

Xavier couldn't even tell Elena that it was true that people were ready to harm her out there and that was because of them not because of her .

Xavie...

Yes .

Where did you got lost .. relax Xavier i am perfectly fine ..

I know that ....he looked at the picture Ashton has sent him last night of Elena .

Then don't sound like that .. she said .

Okay and you tell me what's troubling you .

Well I want to do something but I am hesitant . It's not something dangerous but still .She said