shock and surprise

Elena and Vincenzo had their dinner in a nearby restaurant. She didn't knew but Ashton was also there  . he at first was surprised when saw a boy with Elena but then when he saw vin he relaxed.

Vincenzo knew about the arrangements elena's family has done for her safety .

His eyes met ashton's who smiled at him and he smiled back .

Who are you smiling at Elena turned around but Ashton was gone before that .

Ohh she saw a girl looking at him .
She's cute she said .

What. .

I am saying the girl you smiled at is cute . She said as she ordered for her and then passed the menu to him

He looked back at that space and saw a girl was looking at him ..

He averted his eyes from there . And focused on the menu and ordered what he wanted .

The food arrived and they both started eating ..

If I had met you earlier then I would have taken part in the basket ball team Elena said.

Really do you like basketball that much ..

She hummed .

So now in which sport you are

So now in which sport you are .he asked

Archery she said .

That's also good .

Hmmm but basket ball is my first love she said .

First love isn't that supposed to be a boy or girl .. he said .

She laughed . I don't think I can love a boy or girl my brother's would make it hell for him or her she joked .

Well that kind of true  . He said

Yes ,  they will ask him or her a hundred questions and might find one or two faults in him or her .. i don't want anyone to go through that because of me .

You should not think like that Elena , i know they are possesive and protective  but if you love someone really and if he has the same feelings for you . I can say they will be very happy for you ..