I didn't do anything

the very next day they were back at their own mansion ...but elena wasn't doing well ...she kept seeing visuals of her past life but they weren't clear ..and it was making her annoyed and frustrated ..and because of this she was having  temper , she would get angry any minute and would be okay another minute ..

one day at dinner she couldn't find her favourite dish , so she threw her plate on the ground and yelled on the cook ..

aslan was astonished at her behaving like this .. he went to her room to talk to her about it ..

dad , i am sorry i overacted ..i was wrong she said ..

i am glad you know what you did wrong aslan spoke as he sat beside her .

i don't know dad what's happening to me , these days i am not able to control my emotions ...i don't know what will make me angry or what will make me happy ..i just don't know what's happening to me .elena was crying ..

don't cry baby it happen to everyone when we are stressed ...why don't we go on a vacation you and me and your papa ..he tried to cheer his daughter up .

i have a work shop i need to attend next week , we can go after that elena spoke .

okay .. i will tell nicholas about our plan ..aslan said ..now you know what you need to do right ,,aslan spoke .

yes , i know ..elena got up from her seat and walked to the kitchen and apologized to the cook for her behaviour earlier ..

elena hadn't seen vin after that day , he hadn't called her or messaged her ...only when she asked lucifer about him she got to know that he went to his mother's second wedding in berlin ..

but she was upset with him because he hadn't told her by himself ..

she was sitting in back loan when lucifer came there ...hey munchkin let's play bedminton he asked .

hey munchkin let's play bedminton he asked

i don't want to elena replied ..

please just one time he tried to pull her up ..

elena pushed his hand away with a jerk ...can't you hear i said i don't want to play why are you insisting like a 5 year old child ..she spoke in the rough tone and walked inside stomping her feets .

what did you do to make her this angry ..elizah asked ..

nothing i just asked her to play with me and she snapped at me lucifer spoke ..

she has been like this since that night ,,elizah spoke 

she's even taking meds for it then it shouldn't be like this till now ..lucifer spoke ..

let me call xavier and tell him ..elizah spoke ...

at night dinner time they all were busy in their work while elena sat their waiting for them to pay attention to her .,,