exposed

Ariana who was watching the whole ordeal that happened between elena and vin , smirked at the new found news. 

As she saw vin coming out she hid behind the curtain and came out when he was gone ..she knocked on the door to elena's room and then entered inside ..

Ohh are you okay ...dear I heard what happened there ...I wasn't feeling well so I had come back home earlier ...I only got to know what happened when tino came home to send me here ....she half hugged elena as she sat beside her on bed ..

They will come back safely right...sister ...Elena asked ..

Offcourse..don't worry everything will be good from now on ..Ariana said patting her head ..

She sat there with Elena until ...they heard the sound of car engine and elena rushed downstairs..... Bare feet ..

As she reached the last step ...she saw ...Valentino and behind him was Lucifer ..

Tino she rushed to him and there was a happiness in Valentino's eyes when he saw her.  She hugged him ..

Are you okay kiddo ...he asked ..

I am ...are you okay ....before he could answer he heard Ariana calling him and elena pulled away ..she was waiting for you she said as she gave him space ..

Soon everyone was there and elena had been cocooned by them .. Valentino watched this from a little afar with his wife in his arms ..

You should go and rest now ..Lil one ..Xander spoke ..

You need to tell me the truth about all this .. what's happening..she asked..

The people who attacked us were our enemies ...and they wanted to harm us ..so we were there handling the situation..the cops were there and our personal guards were also there ....and if we all have hid in that room than they must have searched for us everywhere and then your lives would be in danger .. that's why we stayed outside ...but we were in cops protection so we didn't got hurt princess ..

Our enemies..why do we have so many enemies ...why do we have so many security guards.. why ...why are they ready to harm us ....is it because of our money ... business...she paused to take a breathe 

If it is then please listen to me dad ... let's give them this all ...and ask them to not harm any of you ... nothing is more important than you guys ..she spoke .

They won't be able to harm us princess ...aslan spoke ..

But what if they did . She asked ..and everyone became silent ..

We will see when it happens now ..I am hungry lets eat something first elizah spoke ..

I will ask the maids to set the table you all should go and get freshen up ..ariana spoke ..

I am still speaking elena spoke ..

Please elena I am really really hungry ...Damian made a face and they all left for their rooms to freshen up. ....elena was a little unhappy with how they behaved....but they didn't knew how to answer her questions so they thought dodging it was the best option ...

elena didn't came to dining table when they all came back ..

is she not coming .. damian asked ..

i guess we made her upset again . alex spoke ..

only xavier can get us out of this situation now ...because he's the best brother ..ashton spoke ..

xavier was lost in his thoughts ...he wasn't paying attention to what they spoke..

xavier ... brother ..alex shook him ..

yes ..he asked baffled ..

you will go and comfort elena right ..alex asked ..