surprise

Elena was peacefully sleeping while hugging Xavier . When suddenly Alex and Lucifer yelled happy birthday with party crackers.

And Elena threw whatever she got in her hand toward them which was a glass but Lucifer catched it.

Happy birthday princess . She heard her father's and nikolas's voice. And then everyone wished her.

And finally she opened her eyes with a wide smile .

Thankyou dad and uncle. Thankyou brothers

Yaah we wished you first . Alex and Lucifer spoke

You almost got me a heart attack brothers . It could have been my death day today .

Don't say things like that Elena  Xavier spoke.

Sorry she said.

Thank you everyone she said as she laid down again on the bed .

But Alex pulled her up and made her sit straight.

Yeah how are you so lazy Elena . Atleast cut the cake we all are awake to celebrate your 18 th birthday at fix 12 o clock. Show some respect.

But i want to sleep she whinned.

It's okay baby you can sleep . Xavier said as he glared at Alex and Lucifer.

Okay then sleep Elena we will celebrate it in the morning Alex and Lucifer turned to go when Elena giggled loudly.

I got you she spoke as she stood up from bed and hugged Alex and Lucifer from back .

Everyone laughed at them .

You are all in it . Lucifer said .

It's okay brother sometime you need to be the centre of attraction. Valentino said .

Elena cutted the cake and everyone cheered for her .

So what are your plans for today princess . What kind of celebration you want . Aslan asked.

I don't know i am okay with this celebration. She said

How can that be possible, it's not okay for me

Yes it's not okay for any of us . Elena it's your 18th birthday. It's your first birthday with us it's should be special .

First birthday what do you mean brother.

I mean first birthday after you recovered from that accident. Don't dwell on it . We are having a grand party tonight. Right dad . Ashton asked his father .

Yes , it's my princess's born day it should be celebrated on grand level .
Elizah and Valentino the celebration should be so grand and special that no one has seen before.  Aslan said

Sure dad , it will be the talk of town just wait and see.

There's no need to go that grand dad and nic uncle . Elena said

Let us do whatever we want  Lil one , birthday's only come once in a year and you might be not here on your next birthday. Nicolas spoke.

You can come there , we can celebrate my birthday together .

Sure how can we miss our princess's birthday celebration.

Okay then promise me , that we will always celebrate my birthday together . All of us will gather at one place . Elena said as she placed her hand in front

Sure Xavier was the first one to place his hand on her . And elizah , Damian , Ashton , Xander , Valentino , aslan , and Nicolas placed their hand

You two won't cone to my birthday. She asked Lucifer and Alex .

No , we won't come . You won't like us anyway there like today . Alex said

Luci you also won't come she dabbled her eyelashes .

Why won't i will come , it's your birthday Lil one your brother will definitely be there . Lucifer placed his hand on it .

You betrayed me .Alex spoke .

Brother sorry i won't tease you again Elena spoke.

Promise. Alex spoke as he placed his hand on others hand .

I will try not to if you didn't tease me first she spoke and everyone giggled 

anyway i will come atleast to annoy you . alex said 

now everyone go back to sleep , tomorrow is oing to be very very busy day for us  . aslan said 

i want to sleep here with her , alex said and all her brotehrs said the same . 

hey what are you all saying we can't sleep together by bed is not that big enough . xavier spoke  

we can sleep on floor , we can put the mattress on the floor and make a big bed for everyone . elena said 

you are sure my sister ashton said . i was thinking the same . 

then let's do it , damian and xander said 

soon there was a big bed formed of mattresses on floor in xavier's room . and elena slept in mid of the bed with alex and damian on either side of her . 

elena what do you want as your present damian asked 

i want .... she thought for a while and then spoke , nothing . 

what alex spoke nothing you know he can get you anything in the world you just have to say . 

i have got everything i want . i have everything i don't want anything anymore . 

are you sure . alex asked 

elena was quite for a time 

well i think a good  boyfriend is the only thing left . 

as they heard the word boyfriend they all were shocked . 

boyfriend ......

yes , boyfriend brother , he should be like all of you . he should be super handsome and intelligent and he should know how to cook , how to joke , how to fight and how to spoil me . she giggled . 

i bet you won't be able to find all these things in one person . alex spoke .

i have a feeling that i will , and if i couldn't you can find one for me . won't you do this for me . she looked at all her brothers . 

you are too small for these things elena , no boyfriend till graduation xavier spoke . valentino tried to hide his laugh .

i am not saying i am getting one right now brother , i am just telling my thoughts . elena spoke . 

whatever , no boyfriend till graduation .. 

okay brother now don't be upset she said . 

who is upset . xavier asked 

you , i know you are upset , just by your way of talking . elena said as she sat up and looked at xavier . 

he's not upset love . he's just too possessive for his lil sister . valentino spoke .

aww you are cute brother elena said and alex and lucifer repeated the words .

shut up you two xavier glared at lucifer and alex and everyone laughed 

okay end of the talk . elena now go back to sleep . its pretty late . elizah said 

okay brother , good night everyone she said as she closed her eyes ...

boyfriend no way .. xavier muttered in alow voice 

did you say something , valentino asked hiding a smile and xavier glared at him .