Of course Ryan wouldn't allow Jade to find out about what he is, he knew she would never speak to him again. Being the monster he is, luring women into his bed by using his power, and he did not feel one bit guilty.

He realized he was different the day he turned 16. It was on his birthday and every female that looked at him, had a hungry look in their eyes as they licked their lips.

The second he placed his finger tips on someone, they were be under Ryan's control. They would do anything he wants.

But Ryan knew how to control it now, as if he was a human.

Ryan wouldn't use his power against Jade, as something about her is different. He has an obsession with her, an unhealthy addiction that could turn dangerous so quickly.

Ryan knew what he was capable of, which is why he had to watch what he was doing. He could accidentally put his guard down, and brush his skin against hers and Jade would be under his twisted spell.

Ryan was lost in his thoughts about Jade and his dirty thoughts about her body, until he saw her start to get ready.

He furrowed his eyebrows, he knew she didn't have work on Sunday's, which is why he was confused.

He knew that Jade didn't have many friends, which is why this is good for Ryan since he can have her all to himself and she wouldn't be distracted by anything.

Ryan saw that she was changing into a simple outfit, she was wearing a thick grey jumper, with grey tracksuits on which was tight around her bottom.

Ryan's eyes filled with lust as he licked his lips, wanting to taste her, he felt himself become excited at the sight of her round arse.

Once he saw her grab her keys and walk out of her bedroom, he closed his laptop quickly and jumped out of bed.

He knew where she was exactly going, to the shop to get herself some snacks.

Ryan quickly threw on a loose jumper as it was cold outside, and black jeans with his trainers.

Ryan had no thought in his head that this would be called stalking, and it's illegal. But he really didn't care, if anyone dared to come in between him and his woman, he would kill them with a snap of his fingers.

She was His.

Ryan grabbed his car keys and walked out of his house, he was just in time to see Jade rush into her car, avoiding the freezing wintry weather.

He quickly turned on his car and reversed out of his driveway and followed her. He didn't need to follow her because he didn't know where he was going. He knew exactly where he was going since they would do this every Sunday. But today, since they met yesterday, he was going to speak to her.

It was a five minute drive, and Ryan made sure to park a few spaces away from her and throw his grey hood up, covering his face.

He placed his large hands into his pockets as he entered the shop.

A security guard at the entrance warned him to put down the hood, Ryan's head quickly snapped towards the security guard, and the guard's eyes widen at the look of Ryan.

Black veins around his face that were popping out, his eyeballs pitch black and he bared his sharp teeth at the guard like an animal.

The guard quickly dropped to the floor, and Ryan grinned as he continued to follow Jade. His head was low, making sure no one saw the monster side of him.

Once Ryan's face turned back to the normal attractive and charming face, he pulled his hood down and changed the look of admiration for Jade to confusion. ''Jade?'' He called out to her, his body turned as if he was looking at the food.