I love M&M's

In the IMP building, Y/N was sleeping on Roxanne's lap in his crow form. It's been a few days since the K-9 Unit of IMP was established and they've been getting jobs done.

Millie: Hey there Rox, mind if I borrow Puddin for a sec?

Roxanne: "Puddin?" You mean this derp right here? Yeah, I don't own him.

Roxanne picked up Y/N as if he was a burger before giving her to Millie. Millie happily holds Y/N and walks away. Millie placed Y/N on a couch in the break room and gently poked him to wake him up.

Millie: Puddin', wake up~.

Y/N bursts into a cloud of feathers, revealing his human form as he rubbed his eyes. He was able to make out Moxxie and Millie in front of him. Millie was smiling happily whereas Moxxie was rather nervous.

Y/N: Millie? What happened?

Millie: Wellll~, Moxxie and I have been talking and we wanna reward ya!

Y/N: Reward me? For what?

Moxxie: F-for helping me at the Pain Games.

Y/N thinks back, remembering how he dragged Moxxie out of trouble at the Pain Games, helping him around the farm, letting him vent about Millie's parents, basically being a good boyfriend for Moxxie.

Y/N: Aw Mox, I'll always help you. I may fuck you and Millie, but I still care about you two.

Millie: And that's why we're going on a date today, all three of us!

Y/N: Wait, wait, wait, a date? With both of you? As in, a threesome?

Millie: Yes! And not just any threesome either, this will be our first time having one together!

That was accurate. Even if Y/N has had sex with Moxxie and Millie when he came to Hell, he surprisingly never had a threesome with them both. It was usually one masturbating to the other getting fucked, cuddling, or Moxxie and Millie pleasing his dick together.

Moxxie: We already talked about it and agreed, so don't worry!

Y/N: Okay then. Where are we going?

Millie: You'll find out soon enough, now come on!

Y/N: Alrighty!

Minor Timeskip
Y/N looked at his outfit in the mirror. The outfit consisted of a white dress shirt and a pair of black pants with black loafers to tie the look together. His hair was tied into a high ponytail, which made his bangs stick out a bit more than usual. He went to go grab his phone and keys before heading down the stairs.

Millie: Hey puddin'!

Y/N: Hi sweetheart.

Millie: How do you like my outfit?

Millie does a small twirl, showing off her fitting black dress.

Y/N: You look beautiful, Millie.

Millie smiled and blushed a little at the compliment, looking down shyly. Moxxie walked over to her and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, making her smile even brighter. Y/N couldn't help but grin seeing his lovers like this. They were perfect for each other.

Y/N: You two are just so fucking adorable. Even a steamy kiss between you two is just adorable.

The two Imps get redder in the face, making him chuckle even more. They eventually get into Y/N's car and he drives off with Millie guiding him to where they're going for their date. 

After driving through the city for a few minutes, they finally arrive at their destination.

Y/N: Where are we?