Bio

Name: Y/N L/N
Race: Human (Previously) Hellhound/Incubus hybrid (Current)
Height: 7'0
Age: 26
Sexuality: Yes
Role: Aggressive Top
Occupation: Mercenary and Stripper
Looks

Name: Y/N L/NRace: Human (Previously) Hellhound/Incubus hybrid (Current)Height: 7'0Age: 26Sexuality: YesRole: Aggressive TopOccupation: Mercenary and StripperLooks

Personality: Y/N is somewhat of a Nihilist who loves to kill. He can be fun-loving at times and a total Anarchist. Y/N loves rock and metal music and always listens to it, especially when taking down criminal dens. Y/N loves memes and dark humor and makes references anytime he gets the chance. Before he died, he was known for killing criminals. Many thought he was trying to be a vigilante, but the truth is he found killing criminals, specifically influential ones like drug lords, was almost euphoric since in his words "Seeing the despair-ridden face of an untouchable criminal is more addictive than any drug I can ever try".

Crimes/Sins: Murder, Torture, Arson, Drug Dealing (although he took them back), Destruction of Property, Vigilantism, Thievery, Assault, Suicide, Armed Robbery, Adultery, Homosexuality
Birth Year: 2010 (Though he has an old soul as people used to say)
Death Year: 2035

Origins: Y/N was born and raised in a strict, 2 parent Christian home with one brother and one sister. In reality, he was born into a small cult that practiced Isolationism, young marriage, and racism. Being black in this community wasn't easy for him and it was rare to find things he liked due to them banning anything that "worships the devil" like rock music, Alt fashion, and other things. Y/N had a friend named Roxanne, who was Bisexual like him. His brother and his group found out that Y/N and Roxanne were not only "sinners" due to their orientation, but they had sex while Roxanne was engaged to, in Y/N and Roxanne's opinion, an ugly bastard. So, they beat them both, tied them up, and made Y/N watch as Roxanne was violated by several members of the Church, community, and her "husband". She gave him a necklace before she committed suicide. He stayed in the community, but only to secretly torture every man involved with Roxanne's rape and suicide. He fulfilled her wish and gave her a Viking-style funeral. While in college, he not only came out to his family as Pansexual, but he burnt down the Church which started his Arson tendencies. During college, he met his first girlfriend who cheated on him with several men. Another girl named Clawdeen helped him out of his spiral into depression. She knew he started to kill criminals and didn't say anything about it because she supported him. While in a drug den, Y/N killed himself to kill everyone in the building.

He's never taken the necklace off. Not even when bathing.

 Not even when bathing