🍋His Part of the Deal 🍋

Y/N: YOU FUCKING DID WHAT?!

Blitzø flinches a little and covers his ears.

Blitzø: Oh don't get your panties in a bunch. I just made a deal with a Goetia that you'll be his sex toy and we can use his book.

Y/N pinches the bridge of his nose and takes a seat. From his time in Hell, he's learned about their caste system and how things work:
(Fair warning, I'll be changing the caste system a little bit)

Imps and Hellhounds: The lowest of the low in Hell's society. Hellhounds and Imps are commonly used as cheap labor.

Sinners: Essentially the bulk of Hell's population but also the average class. A Sinner is a Demon who was once human but died and went to Hell because of their Sins.

Hellborn: Demons who, as the name suggests, are born in Hell. Hellborn are above-average citizens, middle class essentially.

Overlords: Influential Demons with powers that seem unimaginable to other Demons. Overlords rule over something in Hell, specifically their respective ring, and are both famous and infamous for doing so.

Ars Goetia: The Highborn in Hell's Society. The Goetia are messengers and observers for Lucifer with access to the human world and a specific plan set for their entire family.

Seven Deadly Sins: The head honchos of a single ring of Hell. They report directly to Lucifer himself.

Royal Family: The bigshots and rulers of Hell, nuff said.

Y/N: How in the ever-loving FUCK do you even have contact with someone like that?

Blitzø: Long story, really long and boring, I'll have to tell you sometime. Anyway, let's get going to Stolas's big ass mansion.

Y/N: I am not a gigolo-

Blitzø: I'll triple your pay-

Y/N: -for a cheap ass price. Let's go!

Timeskip
The IMP van pulled up to Stolas's mansion, hitting any poor Imps who happened to be in the way. The gigolo of the evening looks at the mansion with an impressed whistle.

 The gigolo of the evening looks at the mansion with an impressed whistle

Y/N: Damn. I knew the Goetia Demons are considered elites in Hell but this is impressive

Blitzø: You bet your sweet ass it is. Now go in there and make Daddy some money!

Y/N: Guess I'm gonna be the bottom bitch.

Y/N gets out of the van, prompting Blitzø to pull off before he could even close the door. Sighing a bit, he walks up the elaborate stone path to the door. Before he could knock, the door slowly opened on its own.

Y/N: Not creepy at all...

Y/N walks through the elaborate halls, guided by a VERY alluring smell. The smell brings him to a room, where he barges in without knocking. Both his Hellhound and Incubus instincts went into overdrive at the scent, so reason went out of the window. The sight almost made him pounce right then and there.