Loo Loo Land

(A/N: Fun fact, I was actually gonna skip this part but I decided to put one of my plans into motion)

Y/N was lounging on the couch in the IMP building. He had come from the Goetia mansion after having sex with Stolas again, which he didn't regret. He did, however, have to flee through the window due to Stela, Stolas's wife, angrily yelling from down the hall.

Y/N: Ugh, she seems like a total bitch...

Feeling bored, Y/N hops up from the couch so he can go annoy his boss. He opted to open the door like a normal person....

Y/N: Ay-

Stolas: Why, hello, my big-dicked Blitzy~.

Blitzø does a spit take and Y/N looks shell-shocked. He may be used to the chaos, anarchy, and sheer out-of-pocketness in Hell, but things still surprise him.

Blitzø: What–

???: the–

Blitzø: FUCK–

???: Dad?!

Stolas: Language, everyone! I have a special request~.

Blitzø: Aw... Look, I just had a chemical peel. So, you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass. Y/N's still here and I'm sure his shit-eating ass would do it.

Y/N: Bitch-

Stolas: It's for my daughter.

Blitzø: Ah. Well, don't know if he'd be ok with that.

Stolas: No! No, no-no-no. I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land, and I was hoping you brave little Imps and your sexy beast would accompany us!

Blitzø: We're assassins, not bodyguards, 'kay? Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die.

Stolas: I'll pay you~

Blitzø: Pay me what?

Stolas: Moneyyyy~

Blitzø: Done!

Blitzø slams his phone on the desk, accidentally breaking it. After an annoyed glance, he pulls out a megaphone.

Blitzø: M n' M get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!

Moxxie opens the door with a confused look on his face.

Moxxie: Loo Loo Land?

Millie bursts through the glass with stars in her eyes.

Millie: Loo Loo Land!?

Still being a Sinner, Y/N looks even more confused

Y/N: Loo Loo Land?

Blitzø points the megaphone in his direction and speaks into it.

Blitzø: Loo Loo Land!

Loona: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Moxxie: Wait, there's a problem sir.