Chapter 10

Luke and I have been dating for almost four months now. My mother and father still do not approve of him however it doesn't bother me because they don't know I am seeing him because I have been seeing him behind their back. It is not something I would not normally do because I hate lying to my parents however I can't bear being away from Luke. I really like him, and he is the perfect boyfriend. Luke has shown me he is not the person I thought he was. He is so down to earth and kind hearted. I think I have brought out his more sensitive side.

"Hey babe", Luke kisses my forehead.

"Hi Luke".

"I can't believe summer break has finally come! I am so excited to spend every moment of it with you". I smile at Luke.

"You know there is place by the beach my brothers and I would sometimes stay at during the Summer. It is a little house by the beach and we always have so much fun there. I was wondering if you want to go there this weekend? Just me and you".

"I don't know if my parents would let me go".

"Come on it is not even an hour away,. Can't you tell them you are staying at a friends house for a couple of days. Please".

Luke gives me a set of puppy dog eyes, and pouts his lips.

"Pretty please!", he begs.

I smile at Luke, "Fine. It would be nice just the two of us".

Luke smiles at me as he leans in closer to kiss me.

"Hey mom, Savannah's invited me and a few of my friends to spend the weekend at her cottage. I was wondering if I could go".

"Who is going to be there exactly", my mother asks.

"Savannah, Natalie her cousins Stephanie and Rosa and a few more girls. Please can I go, the house is right beside the beach and it would be an amazing way to celebrate graduating. Plus you and dad are going to be away this weekend so it is better then staying alone at home".

My mother thinks for a moment before speaking, "That sounds fun. Sure why now! But I don't want any funny business and you better be careful!".

"I will mom, thank you!", I hug my mom thanking her.

"Well your dad and I are leaving tomorrow morning early to catch our plane, so make sure you lock up the house before leaving".

"I will mom, don't worry".

Luke's POV

"What are you packing for?", Beau questions as he walks into my room.

"I am talking Kassy up to that old house by the lake for the weekend".

A smirk grows across Beau's lips.

"What?", I question.

Beau laughs as he walks out of my room. He shortly returns moments later and tosses a box at me. I catch the box and look down. I roll my eyes as I notice it is a package of condoms.

"Beau not funny".

"Luke tell me you are not going to need them".

"I'm not".

Beau laughs slightly, "I don't believe that. You are going to a house a hour away alone with your girlfriend and you are telling me you are not going to sleep with her. Wow she has changed you my friend".

I toss the package back at Beau."We are not going to the lake house to have sex. We are going to spend some time together". Beau tosses me the package, but I toss it back to him.