Chapter 7

"Hey Luke, what are you doing today?".

Luke clears his throat before speaking, "Well... I-I am actually going with my brother to get a tattoo done... I know it is just going to cause more trouble towards our relationship and if you want-".

I interrupt Luke, "Luke no don't worry about what my father thinks. I love tattoos. Especially yours".

"Why don't you come with me and get one?".

"Luke do you remember who my father is?".

Luke laughs slightly, "Right, right. You don't have to get one but can you at a least come along with me?".

I chew on my lip thinking, "I don't know".

"Come on, I would love to have someone to hold my hand".

I giggle quietly, "Okay fine".

"I will pick you up in 10 minutes! Be ready".

I put on a pair of light washed skinny jeans, a navy blue sweatshirt and my converse. As I walk towards the door I am stopped.

"Where are you going?", my mother asks.

"Out with Luke", I quietly spoke.

My mother sighs, "Where is he taking you?".

"I am going to watch him get a tattoo done with his brother", I mumble. under my breath.

My mothers eyes widen.

"Mom I am just watching! It is his choice what he wants to do with his body, so I don't understand why it bugs you so much".

"Kassandra", she sighs.

"Don't worry mom, I am not going to get one. I have to go bye!". I quickly kiss my mother's cheek before leaving.

~

"Owwwww...", Luke squeals in the chair. He is getting a tattoo done on his chest across from the quote he has written.

(Note: It is the one he recently got done in LA; lion king type one)

"Fuck it hurts so much", he mumbles, as he closes his eyes in a wince. I move closer to Luke and entwine my fingers with his. A small smile grows upon a his lips, as he tugs on his bottom lip. He opens an eye to look at me.

"You are probably not use to this. I have this whole tough bad boy image and I can't even take the pain", Luke laughs slightly.

"I like seeing this side to you. It is cute".

Luke smiles at me.

"Okay mate all done", the tattoo artist speaks.

Luke sits up as the man passes him a mirror.

"How do you like it?", he asks.

"I love it, incredible job", Luke smiles.

"It looks sexy", I wink at Luke.

"I wish my parents would let me get a tattoo they look so sick". "You could always get it in a spot they wouldn't see and not tell them".

I shake my head left to right, "No I wouldn't be able to lie to them".

"Aww my little baby, can't even lie to her parents", Luke teases.

"Shut up", I playfully hit his arm.

~

I scroll through my tumblr bored on my computer. It has been a pretty lazy Saturday. I was pretty bored so I call up Luke.