✩ 웄, O15

hyesoon's pov.

i've noticed that yujin joined instagram when i posted me and ricky's picture, which everyone knew it was yujin. but nope, it was actually ricky—but it turns out that yujin wore also the same shirt.

which made me curious why, since that shirt seems like the one ricky wears everyday. did he borrowed it by any chance? but i don't really mind it anyway—he looks good in it too.

and our comeback is coming way soon as we have already practiced the choreography, and our recording session for our title track just finished last week.

im again excited for this comeback as it shows a lot of my vibe in the concept, which was the semi-mature concept but mostly is cool and swag based—which also contains acting in the music video because of the lore.

"hey hyesoon-ah" chohee called, while im drinking my water. i turned to look towards her, "yes unnie?" i replied. "how have you been doing?" she asked as she went to back hug me.

"i'm doing fine, why?" i asked when i put back the lid of the water bottle, slightly looking at her. "me and the others was at our parent's house, so we haven't able to see you for weeks" she said as she pouted, which i giggled, i kinda missed them too.

"well, i have been in the dorms lately. since.. my parents aren't here to accompany me" i said as i looked down at my bottle which made chohee looked at me, she's now in front of me.

"look, if you ever feel lonely you can call me so that i can visit you anytime" she said as she looked at me with a small reassuring smile which i small smiled, and nodded.

"when will you guys come back?" i asked which she turned to the others who were practicing, "maybe after 2 days." she said as i nodded, it is too soon. so it's good to have them back again :)

chohee and the others were on a family vacation trip during our dance / vocal sessions since it's optional too, and it is held because of our upcoming comeback. and it is also good for us all to rest before working again—which is somehow good for our mental health.

that's why i haven't seen them in the dorms, but im with the other staffs in the dorms so i didn't mind at all from being alone—i am alone in the beginning anyway, im used to it.

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

yujin's pov.

ugh, i badly know that this picture in hyesoon's post is not me and it's ricky hyung—that's why i decided to borrow ricky's shirt to post it for my intro of joining instagram.

"yah yujin" gyuvin called, which i turned to him. "why did you wore ricky's shirt for your intro?" he asked which i looked down at my phone. "nothing, it makes me look good" i said as he giggled.

"you could've told me to buy one" he said as i rolled my eyes and lay down lazily from my bed as he was there sitting down. "why do hyesoon and ricky together anyway?" i asked which he looked at me.

"well, ricky and hyesoon are friends because of chohee noona. ricky told me that hyesoon asked him to accompany her somewhere" gyuvin said as i tiredly sighed, but a little mad in the tone which made gyuvin eyed me.

"why are you even mad about them being together?" he asked which i closed my eyes. "im not, and why would i?" i asked which he giggled, now poking my tummy lightly as if he knew something.

"you're jealous?" he asked, "no, wtf" i said as i kept on removing his hand from poking me. he playfully teased me, "ehhh i think you are though~" he said as he continued.

"fine, i am!" i said as i sat back down which gyuvin looked at me knowingly. "so you like hyesoon?" he asked again, i sighed. "i don't know yet" i said as i shaked my head.

"u haven't figured it out?" he asked which i nodded, "so you're the one who asked for their 'friend, huh?" he asked which i closed my eyes—and then after that he continued teasing me the whole day.

i shouldn't have told him.