✩ 웄, OO6

third person's pov.

the unnie's was in their dormitory's, while their maknae hyesoon was in the company— probably doing her dancing lessons since they're going to aim to a different concept for their comeback, but they're not going to work for it now since they just made their debut after 10 weeks of debuting.

suji on the other side in her room was scrolling through her tiktok, but got bored and started scrollingg to see tweets from astrids on twitter.

but it only makes her surprised that when she clicked the search button to see no.2 trending titled to be "hyejinyu" the ship name of hyesoon and yujin. "oh my god-" she said as she stormed out of her room and went to the other girls.

"unnie!! you have to see this" suji screamed as she opened each of their room to go out in the living room to see the tweet she saw, "what is it?" chohee asked the younger one, brushing off her hair while the others are waiting for her to announce something.

"hyesoon and yujin from zerobaseone are trending on twitter" suji announced while showing them her phone under the hashtag of "hyejinyu" which made the girls took the time to process what she meant before gasping.

"oh wait- hold on, what the fuck?" honest reaction and a very accurate for sunrhei to say since she was surprised, which made chohee smacked her nape playfully as she finds it also hilarious "your language missy" she replied which made suji softly chuckle at the funny reaction.

"but honestly- shouldn't she be not in this type of situation yet?" chohee continued as she grows concern for the younger. "i don't think so, unless k-netizens do their shitty agenda" a joke but not really a joke coming from sunrhei which made chohee crack a laugh.

"that's so mean but honestly i agree, it is very shitty indeed" suji agreed, which made her and sunrhei laughed together. while chohee on the other hand was overthinking as she doesn't seem to know what's gonna happen next, "i'm sure she'll be fine. it's nothing like a dating rumor though" sunrhei reassured chohee while tapping her shoulder.

"we'll be in trouble if it's gonna be a dating rumor next cause you know damn well we're prohibited for this," chohee replied, while sighing causing sunrhei and suji looked at each other knowing damn well the industry. but at the same time, someone opened the door which made them turn their head to the door.

it was their maknae, hyesoon, taking her shoes off. "wassup unnie!" she claimed as she's still taking her other shoe, sunrhei being lovely she rans to her, giving her a hug. "oh my lovely hyesoonie" said by her.

"how are you? how's the dancing lesson?" she asked the younger one who hugged her back, "it's pretty tiring~" she said while pouting which made sunrhei giggled and keep her accompany knowing hyesoon's a-little tired and somewhat playful to want affections from them.

on the other side chohee who's watching them, crack a small adoring smile as she adore hyesoon so much. already considering hyesoon her own little sister, even tho it may sounds a little dramatic, chohee and the rest wants to support the trending ship yet they are also concerned that fans would throw hates towards the ship especially to hyesoon.

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

as soon as hyesoon got the time to post what she did today, she picked the picture she took when she's on break. not aware  from the trending hashtag on twitter, not until suji went to her room to tell her about today.

"girl, i have something to tell you" suji said who walked inside her room which made hyesoon caught her attention. "what is it?" she asked, suji sat on her bed, opening her twitter app.