✩ 웄, OO7

third person's pov.

the other members were on their rooms while gyuvin was in the living room, chilling. not until he yelled "hanbin hyung!" coming from the living room, going inside the room waking the fuck out of hanbin up.

"what?" ihe replied lazily, as he slowly open my eyes to know what he was yelling for. "yujin and hyesoon were trending on twitter, and i analyze some of the tweets under the hashtag." gyuvin said as he sat on my bed, while hanbin was fixing his messy hair calmly.

"so what?" hanbin asked, still not aware what he meant by it "they're throwing hates towards hyesoon as of the moment on her first instagram post yesterday.." gyuvin continued which made hanbin worriedly open his eyes widely. "what?" hanbin asked as gyuvin worriedly looked over to hanbin and to his phone.

"but it wasn't that many," gyuvin hyung said as he continued scrolling under the hashtag, i sighed in relief. "why were they throwing hates though?" he asked worried, which made gyuvin turn his head towards hanbin with his tongue poking his inside cheek.

"like what did they do wrong btw" hanbin asked, which gyuvin stopped scrolling on his phone. "well, we did tease yujin through universe bubble with zeroses and he openly complimented someone out of nowhere when i didn't even refer someone and it turns out to be hyesoon" he said. 

"and it lowkey or highkey became suspicious that yujin can be somehow attracted to hyesoon or got a little crush when we shared a room with asteria, especially when yujin's shy towards her since the meet up" gyuvin continued, as hanbin listened attentively.

"then why are they throwing hates towards her? it's too much if it's only about that..." hanbin replied, earning a sigh from gyuvin. "it's too childish if that's the reason why" he replied, which hanbin just nodded. worried about the younger female, "why don't we raise this concern?" hanbin suggested which gyuvin surprisedly look at hanbin "i don't think we are allowed to.." he replied.

"let's just ignore them" gyuvin said as hanbin sighed, disappointedly shaking his head. "if this gets worse, maybe do the thing" hanbin said as gyuvin nodded, agreed by not giving it too much attention for now.

as soon as yujin saw the hashtag around his name and hyesoon's on twitter, he clicked the hashtag. after, he went to stalk her account on instagram if ever something happened.. and it is true that hyesoon recieved a lot of hates under the comments but it is not that many as he thought.

still it made yujin worry, even though he don't know her that much as an idol— he just watch her fan-cams lately. i mean, it is nothing wrong to watch her fan-cams right? it is just supporting her and the group's debut title track and choreography.

but yujin wouldn't lie that he was indeed attracted to her, and the comments were right- it is not the time yet to fall in love as they're both new in the industry, but still yujin was somewhat offended by the comments. as for fans who don't support or against the fact their idol was in love with someone. like idols aren't even different from other normal humans right?

yujin just hoped this won't get worse than it is, because the topic is very heated if he's being honest.. it is sounding like a debate towards both fandoms of yujin and hyesoon's. but he thought of not caring about it, maybe for now..

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

yujin's pov.

today im on my way to hyesoon's company as my manager told me that today will be the day where we can know each other's dance style before coming up a choreography for our project.