✩ 웄, OO1

third person's pov.

asteria group got their successful debut in the year 2023, on 10th of November. they have been promoting their debut stages and their reality shows during pre debut and their first broadcast debut show, the members are very tired on their first day of being in the industry yet they are performing better and better than their first promotions on stage for 'Generation' (a/n: originally by TripleS) by their debut album "EP: Our Universe" (a/n: this is my made up name idea)

on the 15th of November, the group is scheduled to be in weverse live as they officially is considered as a debuted group under the official company Hybe Co, but is specifically held by KOZ ent by ZICO. 

"woah, unnie this feature is really cool!" hyesoon said as she got fascinated with the weverse functions, "anyways girls, we have created your member twitter account where you could also post your selcas" the manager said as the girls gathered around her.

"woah, our logo is so cute in here" they kept complimenting their group as they are also proud to have what the company provided and did for their debut as a beginning group under the famous company of all. they logged their twitter account and many more in their phones, so that they have access to it.

"i still don't believe that i am already an idol- like i was living my life as a trainee for years," hyesoon said as suji chuckled. "I have been there with you, and i am very happy to debut with you" suji said as she's been there with hyesoon since the day they joined hybe together, meanwhile chohee and sunrhei are very thankful to meet their adorable maknaes in the group.

"yah yah, we are also thankful to be debuting with our two adorable maknaes" chohee cooed as she adorably squished hyesoon's bread cheeks, while hyesoon whining "i'm not a babyy" she claimed which made suji laughed. "yes u do~" suji said in a soft tone, teasing her.

since asteria made their debut, zerobaseone had their comeback during the 6th of November, 2023. and is currently promoting their comeback for 'Melting Point' during asteria's last debut stage performance for MNET which will be on the 17th of November. ZB1 is also aware of asteria's presence in the industry, but it is only gunwook in his group who's aware of the group asteria.

asteria's debut song caught everyone's attention to listen to the group, since it became a top hit because of its chorus and beat. and especially they are under HYBE, a lot of fandoms are supporting the group since the day they were announced, they also receives a lot of comparison from the famous 4th generation idol group named "AESPA" as they have same form of name, and the range of members lineup which was also four, but they have different lores for their group.

as the concern was raised from different fandoms, SM Entertainment confirmed to be working with HYBE with the new group. purposely made it similar with each other as the girls fitted to have the name, announcing that asteria is the hidden sister group of AESPA, throughout the years that passed by. ASTERIA is also close to AESPA members during trainee's and predebut especially hyesoon who is close with winter and karina, meanwhile chohee, suji, and sunrhei are very close with giselle and ningning.

hyesoon was very young when they met since 2016, she's around 8 or 9 years old since she joined the kpop industry. aespa members and her members are so worried that she'll waste her childhood just for her dream to be an idol in a young age just someone like park jisung of NCT.

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

"yo, asteria will be around with us todayyy" gunwook who is excitedly said caught gyuvin's attention, "oh the new female group under hybe?" gyuvin replied, which made gunwook nodded. asteria's manager and staff entered the room ZB1 is in which made hanbin and zhanghao who was sitting down near the door got startled to see an unfamiliar staff in the room.