✩ 웄, OO5

third person's pov.

the same day, yujin went offline in the universe app since his hyungs are nonstop teasing him openly about hyesoon– and he does find hyesoon very pretty, there's nothing wrong about it but since they're boys, it is pretty normal to act around when it comes to girls.

then suddenly, his manager called him once he shuts his phone down. "huh?" he confusedly said as he answered the phone call, "hello managernim?" he continued, receiving an invite. "i will go to the dorms today, please change into neat and comfortable clothes, you're going somewhere" the manager said and ended the call,

he then noticed the call ended, he confusedly tilts his head on what it is about– but he still did what his manager said, he went to change his clothes into neat and comfortable one's, not forgetting that it is very cold outside so he changed into a hoodie other than a oversized tshirt.

he walked outside of his room, noticing his hyungs were in the living room. "oh, yujinie where are you going?" hanbin noticed, as he looked at the younger one. "managernim called me, he didn't also told me where" yujin replied as gunwook seems suspicious about it, as always.

"I think i'll just inform you guys about it if ever i knew about it" yujin said as he walked over to the door, picking up his shoes, "maybe it is a blind date~" gyuvin again started, matthew laughing. "stop teasing him already," he replied, which only made yujin sigh.

"I'll be back" yujin said as he bid his goodbye's with his hyungs and went outside the door, meeting his manager as soon as he went outside. "oh, didn't know you're here now," yujin said as his manager chuckled and guided him towards the car.

"where are we going tho?" he asked, and his manager started to drive once yujin entered the car "you're invited and offered to be in one of the kdrama with hyesoon as the characters of the main lead's since childhood to adults" his manager said as he looked at him with widened eyes.

"but, isn't it too early for hyesoon and me?" he asked which made his manager look at him in confusion, "early for what? There's no kissing scenes yujin-ah" his manager chuckled, as yujin looked away as the manager just seemed to guess his thoughts. "i'm was not mentioning that" he replied

"but me and jinseo (hyesoon's group manager) agreed to have for you and hyesoon to do collaborations for dancing, and not kdrama since it'll be hard since you guys are teenagers" his manager continued, which made yujin nod.

"i don't have any experience as well so it's gonna be hard," yujin replied, the manager nodded since he just made a good decision earlier, knowing yujin's answer and status. "hyesoon had an experience before, since she's been under SM before debut," his manager replied, yujin wowed silently.

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

once they arrived in a cafe, yujin met hyesoon's eye. "hello," hyesoon greeted with a small smile which was returned by yujin with a slight head bow, they were both seated with each other as the manager insisted.

but there's a huge distance, which made their manager's laugh at them "are you guys maintaining social distance?" yujin's manager asked which made jinseo who is hyesoon's manager laughed, hyesoon shyly chuckled as she sat not too far with yujin– while yujin who is also shy, lowly giggled and adjusted comfortably.

"so we have agreed for you to have a dance collaboration instead of having a kdrama film together, so before that you both should get to know each other so that you wouldn't be awkward and shy with each other" jinseo said as they both nodded, "to add as well, me and jinseo will be the one's taking care of the schedule and events soon for the collaboration– we'll keep you updated" yujin's manager said.

they both nodded in unison, which made the meeting end quickly, "anyway hyesoon-ah, aren't you hungry? we can buy snacks before we go to the dorms" jinseo asked, which hyesoon who pouted was looking around the cafe, but seems like she didn't like it.

"i want some convenience store foods" she replied, which made jinseo chuckle and pat her head. "alright then~" she replied to the younger woman, which made yujin's manager look over to yujin, if he ever wanted to.

"I'm good, I can have ramen with my hyungs, " he replied since the hyung's asked him through their group chat if he would like to eat something when he arrived home, as well if yujin would like to eat with them together so that they can wait for yujin if ever.

"okay, jinseo we'll be going now. It's a bit late now" his manager said as jinseo turned around, "i think we better have a group photo first before you go" she requested which was nodded by yujin's manager, yujin was observing his manager who seemed to be weird just now.

"okay, thank you again. goodbye, and be safe on the way" jinseo bid her goodbye, yujin and hyesoon waved at each other while his manager and jinseo smiled at each other waving each other's goodbye's too– yujin who noticed it, just made it more weird for him.

and on the same day, manager jinseo posted the photo on her instagram feed, receiving the permission to post it from the agency to promote the collaboration of yujin and hyesoon soon. A lot of fans saw the post and it went trending over twitter, placing top 2 without them knowing it-- finding it later on by their own members.

especially a fan who passed by them around the cafe took a photo which looks like a kdrama photo of yujin and hyesoon who was waving at each other along with their managers, and has the most tweets on twitter.