thirty

POV:
michelle ran to the bathroom throwing up the moment she got in the bathroom. those five shots of vodka and a glass of wine really didn't agree with her. meanwhile barack went to the kitchen getting some ice for his hand. "fucking bitch!" he grunted to himself. he popped two painkillers and went to find michelle who was still throwing up. "baby!" he rushed to her side. michelle wiped her mouth with damp washcloth. "can you get my some night clothes! i'm gonna shower!" she said him standing up. "sure, honey!" he said. she blow her breath placing her hand on her stomach. michelle took a hot shower and brushed her teeth before getting in bed with barack. "do you feel better?" he asked her. "a bit! my feet are killing me!" michelle said laying her head down on the pillow. "get some rest if you feel any better in morning we will go to the doctor!" barack said looking down at her. she was sleep, that quick! he chucked before kissing her temple. "i love you, miche!" he smiled. "i love you, baby..." she mumbled before turning over. he cut out his bedside lamp and started to watch tv.
   michelle was up and down all night peeing and throwing up! finally at 6:30 am! she got for good, going to the bathroom upstairs. she took out the box of clear blue pregnancy test she'd been hiding up there and sat it on the counter. she stared at it for a minute as a million thoughts ran through her mind. "okay...you can do this!" she said to herself. "here goes nothing!" she opened the box and read the instructions. "pee and wait three to five minutes!" michelle read the back of the box. she snuck back downstairs and grabbed a cup to pee in. she peed in the cup and dipped the test in it. michelle walked back and forth chewing her lip. something is does when nervous. her alarm went off and she froze. "breathe...breath..." she said to herself. she a deep breath and flipped the two test. "oh my god!" michelle gasped. "what are we gonna do..." she cried softly. michelle sat down of the floor and bawled her eyes out. "MICHE? BABY! WHERE ARE YOU!" barack called out looking through the house. he jiggled the door knob. "baby, it's me! can i come in" he said as he heard her crying.
  "co...come...in" she cried. "babe, what's wrong? what's got you so upset?" he pulled her into his arms. michelle just cried as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "baby, talk to me..." barack said softly to her as she pulled away for him. "im...im pregnant!" michelle said grabbing the test off the counter top. barack froze. "barack, im so sorry! i'm sorry!" michelle cried hugging his neck, tightly. he hugged her waist, picking her up. he spin around. "we're pregnant! aww i love you so much!" he cried. michelle wiped her tears away. "yes we are! i love you!" she kissed his lips. he placed her on her feet. "hi little one!" he said to her stomach, it just looked like she was bloated. "i love you more than anything!" he smiled. michelle grinned looked down at him. they were going to be parents finally!