thirteen

POV:
    he caved, kissing down her body once he laid her down on the couch! "mmm, baby!" michelle moaned out, as he licked and sucked her inner thighs. "tell me if it hurts, miche!" she nodded. "aww!! yes!!" she moaned, feeling his tongue. barack moaned at the taste of her. "baby!! aww!! just like that!" michelle scratched his hair. the knocking returned. "don't you dare stop!" michelle moaned. he kept going! "mmm" michelle arched her back off the couch. "ba-baby..." she groaned as her eyes rolled back. "mmm-mhm!" barack hummed. michelle arched her back. "yes! that's perfect!!" she moaned as she began to cum. she scratched his hair. "oh my gawd!" she looked down at him. "yeahhh! cum for me!!" he said against. he talked her through her entire orgasm. "i hate you!" she giggled, breathless. "you love me!" he kissed her lips, "mmm, i do love you!" she sat on his lap. he groaned as she started grinding against his erection. michelle undid his belt, bitting his bottom lip causing him to moan. "baby, we can't" he stopped her. "but whyy!!" michelle pouted. "doctors orders." he said back. "but i want you!" she kissed his lips. "i want you too, love but we have to wait...okay?" he said. michelle pouted..., "okay!" she said softly.
      the knocking return but this more rapid. michelle covered herself with blanket as barack made his way to the door. "who is it?" barack asked. "it's susan" barack looked back at michelle. he opened the door. there was an awkward silence until susan spoke. "we are having mom and dad a 50th anniversary party and they want you to be there." she said. "oh? when is it?" barack was shocked. "it's next weekend!" susan said. "okay i can try and make that!" barack smiled. michelle out of their bedroom. "i miss you..." susan said, softly. "baby, who's at the door?" michelle walked up. "ohh susan!" michelle smiled as barack pecked her cheek. "hi" she said. "bye barack!" susan said before walking off. "come here!" barack picked michelle up causing her squeal and laugh. susan heard them and got teary eyed. she really missed barack a lot. "put me down!!" michelle demanded. he smacked her butt! "nope!" he laughed. "PUT ME DOWN!!" she yelled at him. "who are you talking to like that!" barack asked slamming the bedroom door. 
     "YOU!!" michelle yelled. he threw her on the bed launching a tickle attack on her. michelle laughed and screamed. "AHHHEHEHE!" michelle laughed uncontrollably. things ended with her ontop... michelle leaned down kissing him. "ba...baby we can't!!" barack said in between kisses. "shut up!" michelle said. he watched her kiss and lick all over his abs and v-line. "fucckkk..." he moaned throwing his head back asked his "friend" jumped in excitement! "someone's impatient!" michelle snickered, licking his shaft. barack breathing became irregular as she began bobbing her head up and down. "holy shiii..."his eyes rolled back. "ohh yeahh im marrying her!!" barack thought as his mouth gaped opened.