sixteen

POV:
    "can you take me too my apartment?" michelle asked on the way home. "why you need something?" barack asked turning down the radio. "no, i just some space after all that." she said. "i understand, baby." barack said interlocking fingers with her. "wanna talk about it?" he asked her. "goshhh this mannnn!" michelle thought to herself! she looked out the window not responding. "baby..." barack use two of his fingers to turn to her face towards him! he could see her trying not to cry. he parked, cutting off the car. "we can talk or just sit here in silence, whatever you want." he said holding her hand. she broke down...seeing reggie really threw her out of orbit. he really was good to her but she couldn't stay. "i don't know! i...i don...don't know!" she cried. "why seeing him turned me into a mess like this." she wiping her tears. "because you still love him..." barack said looking down. "no! NO! no! i don't love him! barack, i love you! i love you!" michelle cried hugging his neck. "i know you do but until you heal from him, you can't honestly love me!" barack said blinking back tears. michelle just cried, she couldn't respond right now.
"so what this is just IT?" she asked looking at him. "no...i just think you need to think who really want to spend the rest of your life with." he said. "I wanna spend it with you, barack! i'm sorry! baby, dont do this" michelle begged, hugging his neck again crying. "i'll give you some time to sort out your feelings, emotions, thoughts, whatever you need." he said to her. michelle bit her lip. "i love you, michelle. always will, baby!" he said kissing her cheek. michelle looked at him, her heart aching. she got out of the car, racing to her apartment. barack broke down the second she closed the door. he couldn't breathe without her! he wiped his tears and pulled off. once he got home he poured himself a drink and sat on his couch! the memories flooded him just then! "aww baby! yes, yes,yes! don't stop!" michelle moaned. "hahaha stop that tickles!" she laughed. barack kissed her temple while she slept on his chest. "i love you". "ughh fuck man!" he wiped his tears. michelle cried her heart out all night long. she brought her knees to her chest looking out the window into the city, wiping her tears. her phone rang...it was her mom. she pulled herself together!
     "hi mom!" she said trying to cry. "hi babygirl...you alright?" michelle let her tears fall. "no mommy, im a mess!" she cried. "talk to me!" marian said. "seeing reggie today threw me for a loop! he looked good! really good! i thought i was over him, like seriously." michelle said. "but...your not are you?" she asked. "i don't know! i want barack! or so i thought..." michelle said. "well i do you like my mom did me....who knows you better, who makes you feel like your the only one they care about in this world, who makes you feel good sexually, who knows the right spots in bed and out of bed, who do you want to be the father of your children, who do you love?" marain said. she answered to barack to every SINGLE one! marian convinced her to go to work tomorrow and that it was going be all good!