one.

POV:
"i love you" michelle moaned kissing barack. they had been sneaking around for almost a year now. michelle is a dean at the university of chicago and barack is a professor there. barack has a girlfriend, meanwhile michelle was single after breaking up with her boyfriend. "baby gosh!" barack moaned out. they were hot and sweaty after fucking on her desk for almost two hours. "aww shit, don't stop!" michelle scratched his back. michelle is three and a half years younger than him and she was working him like he had never been worked before but it was the same way for michelle. barack is knocking her shit out the park! michelle pushed him on the desk knocking off one of her pictures. "oops!" she slimed getting on top of him. "miche, fuck" he grabbed her hips. michelle put her hands on his chest, grinding back and forth. looking him in the eye. she leaned backwards moving around in circular motion. "fucking fuck!" he looked at her moving around on him. his eyes rolled back, michelle leaned down kissing him. "i love you so much" he said kissing her, putting her on the edge of the desk. he started to pound the life out of her.
michelle eyes rolled back, he was on her spot. he was deep! "daddy! ah! ah! ahh!" michelle threw her hand on his chest. "i love you" he said pounding the soul out her. "i'm close!" she cried out. barack phone started ringing. "fuck" he grunted reaching for his pants. "hello" he said breathless. "bro where the hell are you? 8 o'clock lecture is waiting on you!" james said . james was baracks co-worker and his girlfriend's brother. "shit, i'm on my way can you stall for me till i get there?" barack said putting on his underwear. "i got you man! hurry though!" he said, then hung up. "i'll call when i'm out of class baby" michelle hated this part and so did he. "when are you gonna tell her, barack!" michelle asked slipping back into her skirt. "soon! i promises okay." he said do her. "hey! hey hey! don't be sad baby" barack pulled her in by her waist. "it's just.....i feel bad for this, ur with her and i'm the reason~" he stopped her. "miche, ur not the reason for anything! my relationship with her means nothing. we haven't even had sex yet! i've been with her three months." he said. "see that's what i mean, we've been fucking each others brains out and we've only been together almost two months" michelle said. "well look, i have to go love but i'm breaking it off with her soon. i'll see you later." he kissed her lips before leaving. michelle was in love with him and nothing could stop it!
the next morning......
"good morning michelle! I was wondering what you were doing tonight?" james popped up in her office. "if drinking wine and doing laundry is a plan then i have something to do" she said laughing. "would you like to be my plus one to this dinner party that my parents are having? i know it's last minute but please!" james begged. "i mean....i guess i can find something to wear! what time should i be ready?" michelle asked. "6:30! and thank you so much!" james said. "no problem james!" michelle slimed. michelle went on with her meeting and conference calls with students and parents. then she realized she hadn't heard from barack all day.