twenty two

POV:
   "strip!" barack said. "we just got here..." michelle said, placing her purse on the counter. she admired the rose petals and candles that were all over the room. it was really romantic. she was starting to get overwhelmed with emotion again! it seemed unreal. "and?" he said unbuckling his belt. "fuck you mean "and"?" michelle said with attitude. he stepped closer to her, leaning down to her ear. "look, i plan of making love to you all night long, and it's currently 11:09 pm." he looked at his watch. "plus's you have a big day tomorrow. so i'm going to repeat myself one last time, strip!" he smacked her ass making her pussy quiver. "strip me!" michelle said softly and in the blink of an eye she was completely naked, laying on the bed! barack kissed all over her body causing her to smile and giggle. he started kissing her feet. "that tickles" she said softly. he kissed up and down both of her legs. he started to rubbed her clit. she moaned out into the hotel room."mhmm!" he looked up at her, smiling. "baby...that feels good!" michelle said to him. "does it?" he smirked. "what about this?" he thrusted two fingers in her.
"yes! do th-that!" he eyes rolled back. "mmm...look at you, making a mess on my fingers.!" he said, grinning. michelle opened her eyes to find him biting his lip looking up at her. she arched her back and pulled back. "uht! uht!" barack said, sliding his finger down her opening collecting all her wetness before coming back to rub her clit some more. "fuckk, i'm gonna cum!" michelle moaned out as he increased the speed of his fingers. he moved those fingers into her and aggressively banged this up against her g-spot. she began to squirt violently! he continued rubbing her. "aww baby! i...i can't!" she moaned grabbing his wrist. she kissed him out breathe. "i love you!" she bit his lip. "i..." he paused slipping two fingers back in her. "awww!" michelle moaned into his mouth. "love you more!" he finished his sentence, kissing her neck. michelle moaned in his ear as her eyes rolled back. she was squirting again. "mmm...you like doing that huh?" barack chuckled. michelle had to catch her breath before speaking.
   "the release is good but the pressure is no joke!" she said as he just smirked at her. they talked about him being the first on to make her squirt and before they knew it they were full on fucking! "babe..." barack moaned gripping her hips causing her to slow down! he's legs started to spas, she was showing no mercy riding him! michelle smiled leaning down to kiss him. she moved to his neck sucking on it as she started twerking on the tip. "miche...fuckkk!" his eyes rolled back. "cum for me!" michelle said bin his ear before moaning. barack body tingled as his back arch. "baby! baby! baby!" he couldn't handle it! michelle kissed his lips, silencing him as she continued...