fourteen

POV:
it's sunday and barack and michelle are relaxing at home. barack is currently laying in between michelle's legs while they watch tv. "i love you..." barack said. "i love youuu!" michelle cheesed. her phone started ringing, its marian. "hi mom!" michelle said. "hi my love! are you coming to sunday dinner?" she asked. michelle paused, she'd completed forgot about it. "umm yeah, we'll be there!" she said. "it's a craig's so be on time!" marian laughed. "okay mom! bye." michelle said before hanging up. "well...we have to go to sunday dinner!" michelle said. "when? what time?" barack mumbled. "in an hour!" michelle said. "okay." he yawned. michelle kissed his head. "your hungover aren't you?" she asked him. he went out with some of his boys last night. "just a little" he said softly. michelle got up and went to get him so water and meds. "aww babe..." michelle said walking back in. barack was out with his head covered up. she put the meds and water down, grabbing her phone. she called her mom. "hi mom! can we talk?" she asked. "sure!" marian said. "can we push family dinner back a few hours? maybe 5:30...6ish! barack is sick"
michelle asked her mother.
"you guys can miss this one, sweetie!" marian said. "no he wants to go!" michelle said. "okay! be here no later than 5:30!" marian said. "oh my goshh! thanks momma! i love you!" michelle smiled before hanging up. after giving barack his meds. michelle shut the blinds and made the room dark leaving him to sleep for a hour and a half. he woke up hearing his girlfriend singing as she folded laundry. "hey sleep head!" she smiled. "hi" he grinned stretching. "you feel better?" michelle asked him. "yeahh! i'm not drinking like that again." he laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed, stretching. "i bet not!" michelle giggled, putting clothes up. when she walked back in barack was in the shower, so she joined him. he pulled her in giving her a kissing. "i love you!" he smiled. michelle grinned at him, kissing back. they washed up and michelle washed his hair for him. "what is your mom cooking?" barack asked he wrapped his towel round his waist. "chicken, red beans and rice, salad, and red velvet cake!" michelle said. barack pumped his fist walking out of the bathroom. he loves marian's red beans and rice! it took michelle forever and a day to get ready. "finally!" barack huffed after he heard her coming. "oh woah!" he said.
    she was wearing her natural curls. she grinned at him. "you like it?" she asked shyly. "i love it baby." he kissed her cheek. "babe, can i ask you something?" michelle asked looking at him. "anything! shoot!" barack said taking on hand off the steering wheel to hold her hand. "do you want kids?"  she asked him. he glimpsed at her for a sec. "haven't really thought about that much but yeah i would love to have a mini mixture of us!" he said smiling. michelle blushed hard at that. "can we have one! please, please, pleaseeeeee!" she begged. barack chuckled at her. "let's get married first, baby!" barack said kissing her hand. michelle pouted. "but i want one nowww! i have baby fever baddd, b!" she said. "listen we can start trying the second i put a ring on your finger, baby! i promise!" he said to her.