two

POV:
"woah! you look hot!" james jaw dropped when michelle opened her door. "thank you! i hope this isn't too much" michelle said.

"of course not!" james said taking her taking her hand helping her down the  steps

"of course not!" james said taking her taking her hand helping her down the steps. he looked at her ass. "JESUS!" he thought to his self. the ride was good. they laughed and talked the whole way there. "are you ready?" he asked cutting off his car. michelle nodded. michelle and james walked into the large house together. "james! son is that you?" mr. parker asked. "yes dad it is" he said helping michelle take off her coat. he guided her to the dining room where everyone was. barack looked up from the table seeing michelle. he grunted feeling his dick jump. michelle smirked at him. "and who is this beautiful, beautiful young lady here?" he kissed michelle's hand. "hello, mr. parker! i'm michelle robinson. i'm a dean at the school ur son works at!" michelle flashed that smile. they took their seats, michelle sat dead in front of barack. this was going to be a long dinner. "hi! i'm susan! this is my boyfriend~" michelle cut her off. "barack! yes i know him very, very well!" michelle felt him kick her. "ouch" she mouth to him. he chuckled a bit. the dinner was well until...michelle wasted wine down her breast and dress.
"may i be excused?" barack and michelle asked at the same time. "uhh...sure" mrs. parker said. barack let michelle leave first, but once he turnt the corner he was hot on her trail. he pulled her into a random bedroom upstairs. "what the hell are you doing?" barack yelled at her. "nothing" she said innocently. "michelle, your driving me crazy! look!" he pointed to his pants. "well..." she grabbed his hand placing it in between her legs. "there's no doubt i left a wet spot on the chair" she said in shame. "barack i can't do this! you have to tell her now!" michelle demanded. "but her parents?" he said. "i don't care, i want you to myself and myself only! i'm tired of sneaking around with you. i want something real with us!" she said. "okay then i'll do it" he said with slimed. they went back to the room where everyone was. "everything alright?" james asked. "of course!" michelle slimed. "susan, can i speak with you?" barack asked. "sure" susan put down her fork and turned to him. "no i mean in private." he looked up at michelle. "just say it here!" susan slimed. "okay then, i'm breaking up with you!" he said to her. "it's her isn't it?" susan looked at michelle. barack bit his lip, nodding his head. michelle looked down, embarrassed. susan got up running out.
     "i'll see myself out" michelle said getting up. "you rode here with me!" james said. "i've got her!" barack said getting up. "of course you do" james said. "whatever man" barack grabbed michelle's hand walking out the house. as soon as they got in the car michelle got on top of barack. "i love you" she kissed him. "no, i love you and i'm sorry" he smiled.  "now let's get you out the dress" he smirked. "but i wanna do this right this time" barack said. michelle sat back with a confused face. "let me make love to you not fuck you" he said. michelle slimed at him. "let's go!" she said. barack was at his house in 5 minutes.