eighteen

POV:
  she looked through the peep hole seeing it was barack. she opened the door. "ahhh fuck me!" he thought. "what do you want?" michelle asked, it was windy out so her nipples got hard. "you... uhhhh, left your...at- fuck it!" he picked her up kissing her lips. he kicked her door close and locked it. "mmm" michelle moaned starching his hair. she took off her robe while kissing him. "you missed me and her didn't you?" michelle said as he threw her on her bed. "no" he smacked his lips before kissing up both her thighs. she moaned softly. "fuckkk" she arched her back as her eyes rolled back when he went to town on her. michelle reached back gripping onto the sheet moaning out. "use your fingersss!" she said to him. "mm...yesss!" she moaned placing her hand on the top of his head, starching it. "baby..." her stomach did that thing! he mouth gaped open as she let go. she arched her back. she wet up the sheets and some of the floor. barack smiled at her! "come here!" michelle pulled from in between her to her mouth. "mmm, i love you!" she said to him.
"i love you, baby!" he said undoing his belt. he thrusted into and they both moaned out. barack went down kissing all over her neck. "mmm...miche" he groaned. "fuckk!" he slowed down! "noo! don't stop!" michelle groaned softly. "im not your throbbing!!" he said. she giggled. "you can't handle it can you?" she laughed. "your gonna regret saying that!" he said flipping her over. he enter her again and his eyes rolled back as he moaned. barack looked as he started pounding her, pushing her down by her lower back making her arch. "awww....yes!" she moaned. he smacked her ass. "shitt!" barack let his head fall back. she feels so good. he wasn't going last much longer! michelle reached back wanting his hand. he grinned interlocking fingers with her."aww fuck yes!" her eyes rolled back. "mmm look at you"barack leaned into her ear and groaned. "making a mess on me! fuck chelleee!" he moaned pulling out of her. michelle got on top of him giving him neck kisses. "that's how you feel?" he laughed rubbing her back.
     she started kissing his lips while she placed the tip in her causing them both to moan. just like that someone started knocking on the door. michelle groaned. "MICHELLE?" reggie banged on the door! she immediately stopped. "how the hell did he get my address?" she asked. "i don't know and care! come here!" barack pulled her into a kiss gripping her hips as she bounced up and down. "shitt...baby!" barack moaned. "OPEN THIS DOOR!" reggie yelled. reggie being outside the door made barack become a demon. he grabbed her throat and started rubbing her clit at the same time. "barack...oh awww!" michelle moaned out, letting her head fall back. "fuckk...daddy! i'm gonna cum!" she cried out on the verge of letting go. reggie stood listening until he realized what was going on! "yes! yes! yes!" michelle moaned cumming again.