eight

POV:
  "they...th-the-they feel th-th-that we d-d-do-don't care!" michelle managed to get out as barack kissed down chest. he was getting closer to being in between her legs. michelle moaned out, almost dropping the phone. "mrs. robinson?... are you okay?" mr. white asked. "mhm! yes! b-but may i leave the call?" michelle asked. "do whatever you need." he said. michelle slammed the phone down quickly. "baby! yess!" she moaned as barack started to his fingers too! her eyes rolled. he snickered at her. he still wasn't over her orgasm from last night in the back seat of his car. barack had to clean his seat this morning! everything about their relationship is just so good. michelle fell back onto her desk, arching her back. she held his head in place as he sucked. her eyes rolled backward. "yes! yes! yessss!!" michelle orgasm hit! baracks phone started ringing. "fuck that fucking phone!" he said kissing michelle as she undid his tie. it rang again! "damn it!" he grumbled. "what is it?" he barked, answering his cell phone. "my office now!" his boss said. he hung up the phone. "baby i have to go! that was the boss." barack said. "ohh no! is everything okay?" she asked.
      "i don't know! i will text you when i get a chance! i love you, miche!" he kissed her lips. "i love you too, baby!" she cheesed at him. barack made it bosses office! he seemed to be pretty upset about him going with the dean but he didn't care. "you knew i had my eye on her man!" the boss said. "okay and?? she wants me and to be honest i don't think you could "satisfy" her!" barack smirked. "you bicth! you two are fucking??" erin's jaw dropped. "anywhere anytime!" barack smiled, heading for the door. erin stayed passed his meeting with michelle and all the deans and people. michelle had been horny all day thanks to her boyfriend. he smiled seeing her walk to the car. michelle threw her things in the back seat, quickly. she climbed over to barack's lap in the drivers seat. "woah girl!" he placed his hands on her hips. "thanks to you i have been like this all day! why would you leave like that?" michelle asked. "i'm sorry. i didn't intend to!" he said. she leaned in kiss his lips. barack unbuttoned her jeans, quickly. he moaned as she started to move around on his lap! she felt like teasing him! she moved into the passenger seat, taking off her pants and top, opening her legs to him. barack bit his lip. she moved her thong to the side. he went to touch her! "nope you can't touch her since you had us waiting all day!" michelle stuck her tongue out at him as she started rubbing herself. "baby, this is not fair!" he grunted!
    you could hear how wet she was! she moaned pushing two fingers into herself. "ohh yess!" michelle moaned, squeezing her left breast. "michee...please!" barack couldn't take much more. she moaned his name. that was his last straw! he took control. "your going to pay for that!" barack said. michelle smirked at him. he rammed to fingers into her curling them! she gasped, grabbed his wrist. "MOVE YOUR FUCKING HAND!!" he ordered. "b-ba-baby" she moaned to him. the speed of his fingers was causing her to become really sensitive, which didn't help with her having to squirt. he felt her clenching his fingers tightly. michelle eyes rolled back letting go! michelle's entire body shook violently "holy shit!" barack said. michelle couldn't believe what he had just done to her!