twenty five

POV:
  "fuck baby! yes! right there!" michelle moaned out. "shh!! fuckkk..." barack said to her before moaning. "oops, sorry!" she giggled kissing his lips. they managed to sneak away from the family gathering for a quickie! "barack yes!" she moaned softly against his lips. "mmm mhm! look at you, what happened to all that sassy talk huh?" he asked grabbing her neck kissing it. michelle moaned letting her head fall back. meanwhile outside marian noticed both barack and michelle had been missing for a while. "have you seen your sister and barack?" marian asked craig. "no, i saw them sneak in the house about 10 minutes ago." craig said. she thanked him and went inside. she checked everywhere except the single bathroom downstairs. michelle kissed barack lips before hopping off the counter. he smacked her ass. she smiled at him over her shoulder. "i looked i've been fucked!" she said fixing her hair in the mirror. "no shit sherlock!" barack laughed hugged her waist kissing her neck. "i'll go out first!" she smiled at him. just as marian was about to grab the door knob michelle opened the door. "mom! hi..." she smiled, awkwardly. barack backed up before marian could see him, so he thought.
"fix your lipstick, it's smudged! and barack, honey don't hide now! not after you fucked my daugther on my bathroom counter!" marian said. "MOM!" michelle yelled. she couldn't believe her mom. "oh you found them! wait..." craig paused. "mom they weren't..." he asked. "yup!" marian said popping the p. "oh my godd...this is embarrassing." michelle hung her hand. "clean my counter top and get your butts back outside!" she said. "yes, ma'am." they said in unison. craig and marian walked way. michelle closed the bathroom door, locking it. "round two?" she looked at him. "don't have to ask me twice!" barack picked her up, giving the nasty tongue kiss ever! "i love you!" he smiled placing her on the counter top. "baby, this sundress is doing things too me!" barack smiled spreading her legs as he looked at her cleavage sitting pretty.

  "aww!" michelle moaned out as he licked her slit

"aww!" michelle moaned out as he licked her slit. "miche, don't let the whole neighborhood know!" barack looked up at her. "i...i really don't care!" she said pushing back down. she bit her lip, arching her back. "ohh yes baby!" she moaned. "mhm!" barack hummed slipping two fingers into her. michelle out a gasp before moaning. "GET OUT OF MY DAMN BATHROOM!!" marian yelled, knocking on the door. michelle huffed as barack came out from under her dress. they pulled themselves together and michelle unlocked the door and walked out. "he has to use the bathroom." michelle said as her a marian headed for the door. "are you ovulating?" marian asked. "yeah...how'd you know?" michelle looked at her. "well, your like i was! i always got really horny right before my period!" marian said. barack met up with them right before they went outside. "hi baby!" he kissed her lips. "mm...hi!" she smiled grabbing his hand as they walked out to the backyard.