twelve

POV:
  michelle woke up when she heard her parents coming in her room. "good morning, miche!" they smiled. "aww thanks mom and daddy!" she sat up in bed. "you never told us what the doctor said." fraser said. "well i'm on bed rest for a week!" michelle said in embarrassment. "how in the world did that happen?" marian asked. michelle didn't want to say it aloud, so she handed her mother the paper. marian's eyes grew wide as she read the paper. before fraser could asked to see the paper, someone knock at the front door. it was the flower delivery man. "who are those for?" fraser asked as marian walked back in. "for your daughter!" she said back. "aww! he's to the best!!" michelle smelled the flowers. she took the note out reading it, smiling!
Note: Can't wait to get back home to you! I love you so much, baby! Take your meds and rest! xoxoxoxoxo
~Daddy
"how does he treat you, baby?" fraser asked michelle. "he treats me absolutely wonderful, daddy! he's really loving, caring, and gentle with me. he's really patient with me too!" she laughed. fraser heart clenched knowing that he wasn't the only great man in his little girls life. "that's great, honey!" he grinned. michelle sat up hugging her fathers neck, kissing his cheek. "you always be my number one man, daddy! she smiled.  "thank you, princess!" he grinned. they all sat their talking until michelle's boss called telling her to log onto to work! she had totally forgot! around 4 her parents left heading back home. her phone rang as she was reading a very important email from the schools biggest donor. "hello, this is michelle!" she said. "damn that's how it is!" barack chuckled into the phone. "oh hi, baby! i'm sorry i just answered the phone. i didn't look at the name." michelle said. "it's okay, love! what do you want for dinner?" he smiled. michelle blushed, he was too kind! "umm i don't know." she replied. "well i'm leaving work now, baby." he said. erin walked in his office. "hey baby, i've gotta go! the boss is here!" barack said. "i love you." she said to him. "i love you more, beautiful!" he said before hanging up. "erin, what can i could for you?" barack asked. "you can tell why my best dean is out for two weeks!" erin grunted. 
     "well she's sick! and best dean??" barack chuckled. "really? she sounded very well to me." erin said. "i have to go! my girl is waiting!" barack smirked. erin stopped him from walking out the door! "what, bro??" barack was trying not to get upset. he wanted to get back to his baby! his phone rang. it was michelle! "baby, someone's banging on the door!!" she felt like crying. "i'm on my way, love!" barack said hung up, running out. a hundred things ran through his mind racing to her apartment. it was a woman but michelle has ever seen her before. she went back to her car  a few minutes before barack pulled in, racing up to michelle's apartment! "baby!!" he yelled. "baby!!!" michelle jumped in his arms, kissing his lips passionately! she quickly slid her tongue in his mouth. he moaned into her mouth. "i missed you!!" she said breathlessly, undoing his belt. "i...missed you more!" he kissed her neck as she went up against the wall. michelle moaned. then barack snapped back to reality! "baby, we can't!" he pulled away! "but why!! please i'm so horny!" michelle pouted. "no, doctors orders." he said. "please just the tip...rubbing...sucking.... anything!" she kissed his lips after each thing.