ms. Ketchum meet captain sharp

*knocked*knocked*knocked*

Door open forward to reveal Mr. Mime with a friendly smile on his face to see captain sharp standing on front porch of outside during 7:15 pm.

Captain sharp: "hey there you must be ms. Ketchum helper, Mr. Mime."

Mr. Mime: "Mr. Mime."

He then let her inside the house very Politely on cue for delia, ash, Serena, and Pikachu exit the kitchen toward living room that surprise Serena, ash, and Pikachu to see captain sharp again inside his house at pallet town, Kanto region for first time.

Ash/Serena: "greetings captain sharp."

Captain sharp: "you two, I hope you guys are ready next Wednesday at my original universe on first day as wild tera Pokemon catchers."

Serena: "yes ma'am."

Ash: "me and Pikachu always ready to face against wild tera Pokemon for first time, right buddy."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

Sam then begins introducing herself to Ash's mom in kindness, "I am sam sharp from Royal woods, Michigan and the head of section 32 from my original universe, it's very nice to meet you delia. You must be proud of your son as serect agent and wild tera Pokemon catcher like Serena and gary." Delia smile pride to give rub on top of his head gently and replied, "I'm very proud of him to be grown teenager becomes serect agent and wild tera Pokemon catcher. Including professor oak proud of his grandson too as well."

Captain sharp: "excellent to hear that, ms. Ketchum."

At team rocket HQ with two team rocket grunts at guardpost talking each other when they stop talking to look in the sky forward to see section 41 supremacy come out from lightspeed from behind along with four rodger young ships and one mc85 battle cruiser that shocked them bit.

Grunt #1: "that's league of section alliances ships."

Grunt #2: "you're right dude, we should tell the boss about it in his office."

Grunt #1: "good idea."

Cerulean city

In Northside of city with misty and daisy walking on the sidewalk among several people when they saw section 41 air Erwin star destroyer come out from lightspeed to the sky above middle of city.

Daisy: "it's air Erwin star destroyer."

Misty: "does the ship belong to the legendary heroine of universes mikasa Ackerman."

Daisy: "yup."

Hoenn region

Petalburg city

Norman greenhouse with norman, max, and may exit to outside from checking on wild Pokemon as they look up in the sky to see pack of tie fighters flying by toward the city that leave the trio  speechless in shocked.

[New chapter is out for today]