birdbrain in hau'oli city

Pokemon alternate world number four: selene x Lillie edition

On Tuesday September 15, 2016 on Melemele island, alola region during 8:25 am: Eastside of hau'oli city

Selene hizuka and her wife walking together on the sidewalk to explore the city for a while before heading to work for a moment they stop to see birdbrain his henchmen, and Larry at local store from few miles away and Selena noticed evil grin on birdbrain face.

Lillie: "what's wrong dear?"

Selene "come on let stop them because they might planning something to steal inside the store."

Lillie: "okay."

Birdbrain, his henchmen, and larry look at medium size birdbath inside display window then he said to them, "let steal this birdbath brings to my lair."

Owl: "who?"

Birdbrain: "us?"

Bat: "where?"

Birdbrain: "local store, you fools."

Larry: "why you need a birdbath for, birdbrain."

Birdbrain: "using it as hot tub."

"Not so fast, birdbrain."

They turned around in fear to see nightdecideye, aromian vanillite, and kid Fletchinder right front of them in few feet away, birdbrain said to his group in fear, "it's agents from section 33!"

Owl: "who?"

Birdbrain: "agents from section 33, you idiot."

Bat: "where?"

Birdbrain: "right front of us."

Kid Fletchinder annoyed: "why tuff agents got ridiculous villains from their universe."

Nightdecideye: "who knows kiddo, but we love beat them up senseless."

Kid Fletchinder: "good point there."

Zippy flying straight toward the trio was about to attack until aromian vanillite use ice beam on her turned into frozen ice cub whom drop on the pavement gently make Larry scared started running away from the group turn right to hiding somewhere in the city until he bumped by someone cause him fall down on the pavement within his butt and look up in fear to see Selene with coy grin begins popping her knuckles and lillie give him a icy stare.

Larry: "hehehe, hi there, what beautiful day is it."

Back with the battle

Both owl and bat took a swing at kid Fletchinder with a double punch but she duck down from it and started delivered kung fu moves on them quick

"Charging truffant headbutt gabite!"

"Stubborn blaapa kick!"

Both of them collapsed on the ground become out cold from kung fu moves only left is birdbrain who delivered a punch at nightdecideye but she keep Dodge it and she said to him with a comeback, "geeze, birdbrain. You never learned boxing at the gym." Birdbrain replied, "nope, because I'm practice dummy against several boxers as summer time job."

Nightdecideye: "weak, rabbot uppercut fablian meowth!'

Birdbrain got uppercut in the jaw from nightdecideye started collapsed on both henchmen become out cold make everyone started cheering really loud for their heroes when the wedding couples walk up to them with beat up and out cold Larry in Selena's right hand started toss him on top of birdbrain.

Nightdecideye: "thanks for the help."

Selene: "anytime dude."

Lillie got a glance inside eye mask of nightdecideye reveal green eyes just like her make lillie really scared from inside until a poral show up in middle of street right front of them begins open up to reveal section 33 main lobby with kitty kateswell, Dudley puppy, dozen section 33 agents, and holandian vileplume to pick up birdbrain and his group.

Kitty: "thanks guys."

Kid Fletchinder: "anytime kitty."

Dudley smell something with his nose it's very awful inside the garage next to local store and said, "it stink like expired milk inside a dumpster from ATLANTA CITY!"

Selene: "okay then?"

Kitty: "it still mystery to us back home."

[New chapter is out for today]